Chapter 21

Next day by the time nandini woke up to see herself and abhiaru and navya still sleeping selling horses. Funny thing was Abhi and Aru. Aru legs were near Abhi's, almost on his face. Getting up and waking all of them nandini reached her room.

After getting ready for the day she came downstairs to see her home was buzzing with the relatives. So many of them couldn't attend sangeeth and mehendi. Circulating and greeting everyone nandini came and had her breakfast along with abhinavaru. Only theses four were remaining to have breakfast.

Talking with her cousins, getting teased by them in the name of Manik were everyone were asking her to show her mehendi and gushing over the bright red colour on her hands, giving her sly glances and some aunties were ready to give marital advices increasing her anxiety .

Lunch time came by then but nandini refused to have as her appetite was gone. But Avni didn't allowed her and made her eat some rice asking her to get some rest before getting ready for the party.

In the middle Manik messaged her casually replying him she came towards her room.

Nandini reached her room to see some kids were playing on her bed and some were ramp walking in front the mirror with her dupatta s which they must have taken from her closet . Not having any mood to entertain them she ushered everyone from her room and laid on her bed and dozed off in no time.

After 2 hours navya, naina, mukalia came into her room to get ready for the party.

Navya :Nandini get up.

(Naina and Navya were shaking her)

Nandini :uggrhh guys stop shaking me. And I am up (sitting straight).

Mukti :Finally we are going to have fun .

Alia :Yes, we too brought our dresses so girls let's get ready, but let's help nandini.

Nodding to alia, nandini got up went to wards her bathroom.

Walking into the bathroom she saw some of her bottles were open and some were in the basin probably done by the kids

Walking briskly to wards the vanity nandini missed to notice some of her conditioner was on the tiles and when she stepped on them her leg slipped on the surface making her fall but taking the support of the drawers and the towel cabinet she managed to escape a fatal fall but her ankle twisted lightly making her shout aloud alerting the girls in her room.

All of them came inside to see nandini trying to stand properly on her two legs. They supported her till the bed and naina went to call avni, vishwa, aru and abhi. All came towards her room panicking.

All the family members came inside, avni came and sat beside nandini and abhi was pressing the ice pack which was brought by navya. After pressing it for 15 mins abhi wrapped a elastic bandage to avoid swelling.