Elliot was sitting through the passenger side window of the car on the far left. She was shooting the police officers who were now focusing on her. The middle car housing Lia and Alex sped off ahead of them.

A few cops followed them but most of them were focused on Elliot who had the gun. She killed a few of them making some other crash in the process.

Back in the car

"Shit I ran out of bullets." Elliot exclaimed as she pulled herself back into the car and rolled the window up.

"I don't have anymore ammo." Kaden said, never sparring a glance at her.

"Obviously, dip shit. What do you have?" Elliot rolled her eyes and asked flailing her arms around.

"A big bi-" before he could finish his sentence, Elliot put a hand over his mouth.

"Save it for Amelia."

"Okay." He rolled his eyes. "I have a grenade in the glove box, but only one." Elliot opened the compartment and grabbed the single dark green bomb. She looked to Kaden,

"Drive as fast as you can." Kaden pushed the throttle to the floor making them fly down the road. Elliot rolled the window down and leaned out facing the cop cars following not to far behind.

She smirked to herself and pulled the pin with her teeth and throwing it at them. The grenade bounce twice then rolled a little bit. Elliot watched in anticipation waiting for it to go off.

The line of cars drove over it, two cars passed and it exploded. Multiple explosions went off as the cars blew up sending shrapnel everywhere.

"Fuck yeah baby!" Elliot cheered as she entered the car. She whooped and cheered laughing at the accomplishment.

Getting herself together she grabbed the radio. "It's clear, we just have to lose the chopper. Drive to the safe house they are still on us."

"Hey Elliot, why is this thing worth so much anyway?" Alex asked, talking about the gem which she had forgotten all about.

"The blood eye ruby, it sat in place of an eye for a Ancient Roman royal. She was the worst of the worst. Even I wouldn't cross her." Elliot explained.

"Ew so it's an eye ball from an old bitch." Alex said with disgust.

"No, it's an eye ball from a crazy old bitch." Elliot chuckled. "Just take it to the safe out, someone is supposed to pick it up. In the meantime I'm gonna call Luca to get this heli off me." She put the radio mic back and pulled out her burner phone, dialing Luca's number. After three rings her answers.

"Yell'ow."

"Did you just say yellow?"

"Not you too." Luca groaned.

"Anyway, I need your help."

"Nope. This is your problem, I'm not helping." Luca said with a clipped tone.

"Luca," she said calmly "unless you want us to be in prison and rat you out, I suggest you hack this helicopter." Luca stayed silent for a moment before speaking again.

"I'll have it handled." The dial tone sounded signaling he hung up. Elliot put the phone away let out a content sigh.

"It's handled." Kaden just grunted in response. Within second the helicopter started spinning to the ground.

"Oh shit." Elliot watch gob smacked as the helicopter crashed into the water.

"I guess we are clear then." Kaden shrugged. Elliot chuckled then looked down to her hand which were coated in dried blood and glass. She hadn't felt the glass but now seeing it she felt the slight ache.

She grabbed the chunks she could see, pulling them out and dropping them on the floor. Blood was pouring from the open wounds telling her she needed stitches.

She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and ripped two pieces off big enough to wrap around her hands. Once they were secured she relaxed and closed her eyes. The stress of the day finally catching up to her. Within no time she fell into an empty sleep while Kaden drove them to the safe house.

—————————————————
Surprise!!! Another update, it's kind of a shorter chapter but thank you guys for all of the votes and comments. I love you all, if you see any writing errors like grammar or whatnot just call me out and I'll fix it, I look at all the comments and responsed😩