19

Yk the drill. Play when you see ~
October 18, 2021

Elliot

"Run! Go go! Go now!" My lungs burned and my legs ached. Alex was griping my hand as we ran through the plains of Wyoming.

Bullets flew by, missing us by mere inches. "Stop!" One of the officers yelled as more bullets flew. We didn't stop, we pushed harder trying to get out of view which seemed close to impossible. Our guns long forgotten after swat had busted into our room a few weeks ago.

We had been being hunted by the FBI and we didn't even know it. So we ran. We ran hard and fast. We didn't stop or slow down even when I lost my shoe. We left everything behind, even Lia and Kaden.

We were fugitives on the run from the Feds and the mafia. Two people in love, desperate to get away from the mania around them. So would say we are crazy and to that I say, fuck yeah we are.

*
October 24, 2020 in Colorado
~

With two pistols and a knife strapped to my thigh by a garter, I pulled up the blood red dress. It was very long and puffed out with a slit on the side exposing my long legs. The top was lacy and strapless with flower like petals covering my breasts.

My hair was in loose curls with a braid down the middle. I had ruby pins throughout my hair. My make up was amazing and glamorous just like my 6 inch red heels.

The theme for the party was formal angels and demons so obviously I chose the demon queen. Some would suggest I went too far with the black crown on my head or the dragon jewelry I wore but I say it was just enough.

As I finished getting ready Alex walked through the door wearing a black and red suit that fit him perfectly showing off his toned stomach and obvious muscles. He also wore a black crown on his head to match my own as well as a dragon ring that curled around his finger. He also wore other rings and his nails were painted black and red to match our outfits. He kept his pinkies painted green even though I told him it was tacky the entire time I painted them. He just said he didn't care and kissed my face.

After I was finished gawking at the gorgeous man in front of me, I looked up to meet his eyes to see him already staring back at me. A smile played in my lips "well well well, Mr, Frost, don't you look absolutely dashing." He smirked and walked towards me placing his arms around my waist and pulling me against him. "Thank you darling. And you, Mrs. Frost, looks absolutely gorgeous as well." He gave me a light kiss at the lips and smiled at me. "A king of I have ever seen one."

"Remember Mrs. Frost, a king isn't fit without his queen."

He pulled away and held his hand out to me "Shall we?" I took his hand and grinned. "We shall."

*

We arrived at the ball room quite late as planned. It was a closed event for mafia members and dirty politicians or celebrities. We were here to make alliances with people who didn't work for Luca.

Luca was a bad man who was manipulative and conniving. Alex made it known to me after our first few days on the run that there was a lot more than me just finding my mom going on. He told me that Lia and Kaden were working for my mother and Luca and that they were in working hand in hand.