18*

Listen when you see ~

Alex

I was seconds away from my next break down when my phone rang again. Not looking at the caller ID I answered "H-hello." My voice was hoarse and you could hear the distress in it. "Alex." My body relaxed and it felt as if I could breathe again.

"El! Where are you?! Oh my god. Are you okay?!" So many questions running through my head but the most important one was if she was okay. "I'm fine. I'm at the hotel." She hung up and I scrambled to my feet. I washed my face off in the sink and rinsed put my mouth before sprinting down the street.

I've never ran so fast in my entire life, in that moment the only thing running through my head was her. I harshly pushed the button to elevator but it was taking entirely too long.

Bolting to the stairs I ran up the seemingly never ending steps. I reached out floor the adrenaline wearing off.

I took out my key card and swiped it, the door unlocking. Opening the door I was met by Elliot laying on her back on the bed. She was lost in thought as she stared up at the plain white ceiling. Relief flooded me seeing she was safe and okay.

"E-Elliot." She looked over at me with concern and sat up on her elbows. I walked to the bed and dropped to my knees hugging her waist tightly to me making sure she didn't leave me again.

I didn't even notice I was crying until I she pulled my face up between her hands and wiped away my tears.  "Shhhh, I'm okay. See, I'm okay." She gestured to her body. "Don't ever leave me. I wouldn't be able to handle it." She looked at me sadly. "Promise me Elliot." I gently demanded. She gave me a sad smile.

"You know I can't promise that." I squeezed my eyes shut as more tears fell down my cheek. She hugged my head to her and stroked my hair. "When the time comes, you will have to let me fall Alex. Don't try to save me."

~

We stayed in the position with her stroking my hair as I hugged her waist until I pulled away and stood up. I leaned down and gave her a kiss. The kiss was full of the emotions I couldn't explain. She kissed me back with the same vigor, wrapping her hands gingerly around me neck while her fingers tangled into my hair giving it a tug.

One of my hands was on her waist while the other roamed her back. My hands were desperately trying to touch her soft skin. My hands desperate attempt to get under her shirt was successful as my hand grasped her back making tingling sensations run along my skin.

In such a short amount of time, she became everything to me. I would live and die for her in an instant. I world without her is a world I don't want to be in.

I pulled away from the kiss and asked for permission with my eyes. She nodded her head giving the okay so I grasped the hem of her shirt and gently slid it off of her body throwing it somewhere in the room. I took my time as I studied her body every dip, every scar, every freckle. She was gorgeous. The most beautiful human being I had ever seen in my life.

She gently removed her bra and I watched as it feel to the floor. Gently, I cupped both her breasts in my hands softly massaging her nipples and went back in for the kiss. I pushed her on her back in the process and climbed above her. I pulled her to the middle of the bed and continued my gentle rubbing causing her to softly moan into my mouth.