5*

I woke up, expecting to be in pain from the cold hardwood floors but was pleasantly surprised when I woke up to be met with the warmth and softness of a fluffy duvet and a bed.

Opening my eyes and sitting up I stretched letting out a yawn, I scanned the room with my sleep ridden eyes. The room was covered with black and gold, it was quite plain but pretty nonetheless. The bed was a large bed with black bedding. The curtains were blackout curtains.

I swung my feet over the side of the bed, wiggling my toes when they touched the cold ground. I stood up and padded my way to the bathroom trying to find a tooth brush and to pee.

I opened the white door and saw the massive bathroom. The counter was black and white marble with gold accents. This house just loves black, white, and gold. The tub was huge, the size of a jacuzzi, the closer I looked the more I realized it had jacuzzi jets and a heater. So very fancy. The shower was huge and completely glass with rain shower heads. And to top it all off, the floor was heated.

I couldn't wait to use the shower and tub, they just looked so comfortable

I couldn't wait to use the shower and tub, they just looked so comfortable. I walked to the sink and opened all the drawers until I found an unused toothbrush and toothpaste. I scrubbed relentlessly on my teeth and tongue, ridding myself of morning breath.

I did my business and fixed my hair into a bun leaving the two strands down in the front. A soft knock sounded from the outside door catching my attention. Puzzled, I walked to the door and opened it. There stood Amelia in normal clothes.

"Hey?" I looked at her and asked. Her eyes lit up slightly and a wide smile fell upon her innocent face.

"Hey, I brought you some clothes." She said and handed my the clothes that I hadn't noticed before.

"Oh.." I said looking down at the clothing. "Thank you. Do you wanna come in?" Her smile got wider if that was even possible. I open the door to let her in.

"Woah, this room is amazing." She was looking around the room in amazement. "My room is light pink and white." It perfectly fits her personality. I closed the door and made my way to the bed, sitting my clothes down. She followed me to my bed and sat down.

"Amelia?" She looked at me and nodded yes. "How did you get intertwined with Kaden?" She paused and creased her eye brows.

"What do you mean?"

"You are so innocent and pure, and he's not." She nodded in understanding.

"Well uh." She looked like she was searching for an answer.

"We're you also in the gang?" Her eyes got wide. Hit the nail on the head.

"Kind of. The guy we worked for was a terrible guy. He wanted me to be a prostitute, of course I declined, then he threatened me. Kaden saved me from him." Tears started pooling at the corners of her eyes. I grabbed her face, talking to her gently.