6

"Wake up butter cup" Luca yelled as he opened my door. I groaned and rolled away from his yelling, covering my ears with my pillow in the process.

"Go away" I mumbled through the pillow.

"No can do il fantasma" he snatched the covers from my body, the cold air licking my hands and feet. I gave him the finger and rolled out of bed.

"Alright alright just stop yelling." I yawned and rubbed the sleep from my eyes as I stood. He waved and left the room. I did my business in the bathroom and grabbed the clothes that were set out for me by god knows who.

It was a pair of black skinny jeans, white Nike tennis shoes, and a very ugly green sweater. They do know it's hot outside right? It's mid August and still extremely hot outside. I decided to just wear the shirt I had stolen from Alex. I put the clothes on, plus the red underwear I had been given, and tied the shirt so it wasn't as long.

I grabbed my phone from the charger and left my room. Luca was standing outside the door making out with Gina.

"Oh ew. I didn't want to see old people porn." I said making a fake gag. "Not you Gina, you're hot, Luca...... no." I smirked and sent Gina a wink. She blushed and Luca just rolled his eyes with a scoff.

"The faster you and Alex leave, the better." He grabbed my arm and pulled me toward his office. Once inside, everyone was already waiting.

"Finally." Alex said annoyed.

"Watch it Frost." I said in return.

"questi idioti." Luca said under his breath but I caught it. (These idiots)

"più come se fosse un idiota." I said back to him. He stopped and turned towards me. (More like he's an idiot)

"nul privacy" he switched the language from Italian too Dutch. (Zero privacy)

"Geen." I was internally laughing. (None)

"I ovaj?" Croatian, smart man. (And this one?)

"Da." Everyone was watching the exchange, puzzled. (Yep)

"какие языки ты не знаешь?" He was amazed to say the least. (How many languages do you know)

"I know just about every language there is. Pretty nifty party trick."

"And why do you know so many languages?" Kaden asked from behind me. I turned around to face them.

"I got bored." I shrugged and took a seat.

"You continue to amaze me." Luca said as he took his seat at his desk.

"I know, think of me as a..." I thought for a moment. A smirk forming on my face as I found the correct word "god"

"Alright let's talk mission shall we." Alex interrupted. I just rolled my eyes and mumbled 'party pooper'

"Right, of course. So as you already know, you are going on a year long trip around the world. No one know who you people are so you can use your real names." Luca explained while he opened a file that read 'Operation Butterfly Effect'

"Operation butterfly effect, really?" Kaden scoffed. Luca looked up at Kaden then to Alex.

"Did you not tell them?" Luca asked.

"I thought you told them." Alex said holding his hands up.

"My god you are an idiot." Luca shook his head pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I didn't exactly get a chance to tell them." Alex did have a point. There was a lot going on the past few days.

"I told you to tell Elliot last night." I paused looking around and raised my eyes brows from Luca then to Alex.

Being Fearless On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara