Chapter 50

Author's pov:

It is a beautiful Sunday morning. The weather is so peaceful and pleasant. 

Mahira is looking so exciting and getting ready to get out with Daksh. It was a sudden outing plan. Yesterday night while chatting with Daksh, she came to know Daksh is going sightseeing to capture some beautiful sceneries. He asked her to join if she is free. Mahira happily agreed to his offer, as she too wants to spend time with Daksh. Many equations have changed between them within a short span of time. Mahira is well aware of her feelings. Daksh has some doubts about Mahira's feelings but he didn't dare to ask her, fearing if things will suddenly change in the worst manner with his questions, so he is silently enjoying these new feelings of Mahira.

Mahira got ready in her simple jeans and a black t-shirt with a red and black checks shirt on the top. She took extra care of her appearance with little makeup.    

She went towards the kitchen greeting Aaru

Aaru got a little shock seeing Mahira woke up so early and got ready that too on Sunday.

All four of them loves their sleep so much. Sometimes Aaru, Ithika and Purvi used to adjust to woke up early on holidays, if there is something important but Mahira loves her lovely sleep much more than anything and never used to compromise.

"Good morning Mahira. Is anything special? " Aaru asked getting out of shock.

"Nothing. " Mahira said causally taking an apple from the fruit basket.

"Nothing. Then, why are you up so early that too on Sunday? " Aaru asked.

Mahira smiled remembering her outing with Daksh.

"Ohhh! You are smiling to yourself. Are you alright? Do you got hit somewhere? " Aaru asked examining Mahira's forehead.

"Hey! It's nothing. Stop it. First, say, what are you doing waking up early on Sunday? " Mahira questioned back.

"You already know na. Anirudh asked to meet him for lunch, so I woke up, and preparing some breakfast." Aaru said.

"Ohhh. " Mahira said recalling about Anirudh's and Aaru's lunch meet.

"So say, what are you up to? Why are you avoiding my questions? " Aaru asked acting seriously.

"Umm... Going out with Daksh. ..." Mahira said.

"Ohh... Someone looks so happy. " Aaru said pulling Mahira's cheeks.

"Ouch! Stop it." Mahira said getting away from Aaru's hold.

Mahira started explaining yesterday night chat and sudden outing plan while they are eating their breakfast.

After sometime Daksh arrived to pick up Mahira.

They greeted each other.

Daksh and Mahira started their journey to sightseeing bidding their bye's to Aaru.