Chapter 37

Author's  pov :

Today is the marriage.

Early morning both the families performed a small pooja in their respective places.

The next Haldi ceremony started.

First, the Groom side started the ceremony and later the bride side started the ceremony.

Both the sides enjoyed the ceremony by applying haldi to one another, chasing after one another and all.

Purvi's pov :

I, Amu and some other beauticians started to make Ithika ready as a bride.

We started to tease her with Rahul bhaiya's name.

"See Amu. Our Ithika is looking like a goddess. Rahul bhaiya will go crazy seeing her." I said.

Ithika is blushing like a tomato with all our teasings.

"Yes, Purvi di. See she is blushing like anything, remembering all the things bhaiya will do after seeing her in the bridal attire." Amu said.

"Stop teasing me." Ithika said trying hard to hide her blushing.

"Ok. Ok. Shhh, Amu. Stop teasing. " I said and we both burst out laughing.

Ithika's aunt came and asked to bring Ithika to the mandap.

                     Ithika's look

        My look.           Amulya's look.

Aaradhya's pov :

We all reached the wedding venue along with Barrat.

Ithika's parents and a few more relatives welcomed us at the entrance.

Ithika's mother washed Rahul's bhaiya's feet as it is a ritual of welcoming the groom, gave a harathi and applied tilak on Rahul bhaiya's forehead.

Later we entered inside.

We made Rahul bhaiya sit in the mandap.

Pandit Ji started chanting mantras.