Chapter 24

Aaradhya's pov:

Rahul bhaiya dropped Amu at the night.

We all had our dinner on the terrace with small talks.

Next-Day :

After coming from school, I took rest for some time.

Today Amu went to the dance academy along with Mahira and Purvi. They are still in the academy. I already informed them about the birthday party.

I started getting ready for the party. I took a cab.

I reached the venue, Mr and Mrs Gupta received me with a smile at the entrance.

I excused myself and went inside, as they have to receive the remaining guests.
I started searching for the birthday girl. I don't know anyone here other than the Gupta family.

Thank God! I found some of my students here, they are Deepthi's friends. I joined with them, waiting for Deepthi.

Arjun's pov :

Today there is a birthday party of one of our client's daughter. Gupta companies are handling our business advertisements for many years.

Actually, Mom and Dad should attend today's party, but mom's friend is conducting some pooja tonight, so they asked me to attend. Daksh is also busy with some clients meeting, so I and Yash thought to attend the party.
But suddenly something happened to this Yash, he is looking irritated from yesterday and said he is not interested to attend the party.

So here I'm going solo(single) for the party.

I reached the venue, Mr and Mrs Gupta received me with a smile. I greeted them and went inside.

As I stepped inside the hall, I spotted Aaru with so kids. Wow. She is here. She is looking so breathtaking. But what is she doing here?

                                                                                Aaru's look

                                                                                Aaru's look

I went to her.

"Hi, Aaru. " I said with a smile.

"Hi, Arjun. " She said looking happier.

Is she happy to see me?

"Thank God! Arjun. You saved me today. I'm getting bored here with nobody I know, so I'm spending time with my students. But they too need privacy from there teacher at least at the party. Right." She said all in one go.

God. She talks so much. But I'm ready to listen to her talks throughout my life.

We started talking about random things. She said Deepthi, Mr and Mrs Gupta daughter is her student, so they invited her to the party.

After some time the birthday girl arrived.

She looked so happy seeing Aaru. She came towards us, Aaru wished her by bending to her level. Seems like they are close.

                                                                  Deepthi's look

                                                                  Deepthi's look

After her parents came and took her to cut the cake.

After the cake cutting, I and Aaru wished the birthday girl and gave her gifts.

Aaru looked somewhat bored at the party, so we both excused ourselves informing Mr and Mrs Gupta and came out.

I want to spend some more time with Aaru.

"Aaru, Shall we go to the night food court?" I asked her hoping for a yes from her.

"Ok." She said.

Hurray!

"Come." I said leading her towards my car.

We both seated in the car and I started driving towards the food court.

We reached there after some time.

We tasted so many items. Some items we tried just as they look weird, some as they look attractive. Likewise. We talked about many things. She said her sister came a few days back, as she is having holidays. She invited me to dinner on Sunday. She said, she will introduce her sister to me on Sunday.

We enjoyed ourselves a lot in the food court. Later, I dropped her at her home.

I'm so happy with the progress of our friendship. I love spending my time with her. Listening to her talks and seeing her smile, I can happily spend my life. With all her thoughts, I drifted into sleep.

************************************

Hope you all are doing well.

What do you think about the chap?

Favourite Street food?

Bye. See you all in the next chap. Take care.