Chapter 19

Yash's pov:

Today suddenly this Arjun and Daksh disappeared somewhere, they are not present in their offices or even in their houses. No one knows where they went. They are not even lifting my calls.

Arjun's P.A Varun called me this afternoon asking if I know where is Arjun. He said he is not able to reach Arjun or Daksh. What happened to these two?

Wait wait... how can I forgot this, Recently these two have got love fever. Now I know where they went.

I called Kavitha di and took Aaradhya's house address. I'm 200% sure I can find these two there.

I started my car towards Aaradhya's house.

I reached the address. Their house is small but it is beautiful. I opened the gate and went inside.

SHIT! The door is locked. How can this happen? Now, where can I find these girls? Did they all go on a date?  No... no.. they are not still to that level. But how can both girls and boys disappear at the same time?

What to do now? Those two waste fellows Arjun and Daksh made me a watchman.

Ufff... I started roaming around the house, seeing their garden.

I passed some time.

Mama... It hurts. What is this? A stone. But how can a stone suddenly fall from nowhere?

I started looking around. Some more stones hit me.

A girl is throwing stones at me. What the!

"Ouch! You mad girl! Stop it! Why are you beating me with stones?" I exclaimed.

"Thief! Thief!" She started shouting.

"What! Thief. Where is he? " I asked looking around.

"Here. You. You are the thief." She said pointing towards me.

"What! Me. Thief. " I asked in a shock.

"Yes." She said.

"You mad girl. From which angle do I look like a thief to you." I shouted at her.

"Don't shout at me. Ok. You have no right to shout at me. Now say if you are not a thief then what are you doing here? This is someone else property and what are you doing to those plants? Are you stealing flowers? " She shouted back.

"What! Stealing flowers. How can you think like that? For your kind information, I have my own company. I don't need to steal something that to flowers. " I said.

" Who knows? How can I believe you? What company did you own? Do you need flowers for your so-called company?" She questioned.

"God. Why me? Miss even if you believe me or not, I'm. Not. A. Thief and I don't need your flowers. Understand. " I said.

"Say one thing. Who are you? As far I know you are not living here with  Aaradhya and her friends." I questioned here this time.

"Let me guess. Actually, you are a flower thief, you got disappointed seeing me here and started your acting. Am I correct?" I asked.

"Stop your nonsense. I don't leave here with them, so what? I have the right to come here whenever I want. Moreover, why should I give you an explanation about myself? " She shouted.

"God! Girl! Don't shout. You are going to make me deaf. Don't you know to talk normally in a normal pitch." I asked covering my ears.

"No. No. I can't speak normally, that too with you." She shouted increasing her pitch even more.

Oh my god! This stupid girl.

"Now. Out. Get out." She shouted.

"No, I will not go. What will you do?" I asked.

"I said Get. Out. Otherwise, I will kill you with these stones." She said throwing more stones at me.

"Ouch! It hurts. Stop. I'm going." I said.

"Ok. Go. Out." She shouted.

I went out and started my car.

Ufff... I'm safe. Mad girl. Stupid girl.

************************************

Hope you all are doing well.

What do you think about the chap?

Guess the girl in this chap.

Bye. See you all in the next chap. Take care.