Chapter 14

Arjun's pov :

Daksh promised to say the truth after we reach our place. We three thought to spend the night at Yash's guest house, so I said to Abhi jiju to take ma, pa and Kavitha di to home.

We reached the guest house. We all freshened up and seated in the hall to listen to the truth from Daksh.

Flashback :

Two years back I went to Rajasthan to meet one client regarding a deal. I stayed for two days there, Saturday and Sunday.

On Sunday evening the client asked me to attend a dance function, as his daughter is going to perform. I accepted the request and went to see the function.

I got one important call, so I excused myself and went outside towards parking. After completing my call I observed a group of boys are teasing two girls. After a few minutes there teasing exceeded the limit and they started to harass them, I thought to give a nice treatment to them but suddenly from nowhere a young girl came and started fighting with the boys. She beat them with no fear, like some professional fighter. I liked her in the first look itself.

I got a call from the client, as I have come out for a long time. I answered the call. After ending the call when I turned in the girl's direction, the three girls disappeared from there. I searched for them everywhere in the parking but they are nowhere. I felt sad, the first girl whom I liked just disappeared like that.

After some time I went inside, to my surprise she is there dancing on the stage along with the same two girls who got saved by her in the parking. I felt so happy. She is dancing so well, just like a fairy. I kept looking at her. The dance ended, all praised the three and they won the prize. But only two girls came to the stage to take the prize, she is not with them.

I immediately went to the green room where the dancers get ready and met the two girls and asked about her. But they said they don't know her. She helped them in parking and also helped them in performance, as they are very much scared after that incident. After the dance performance, she just left from there. Even they don't know her name. I searched for her everywhere in and around that place, but I couldn't find her. I felt maybe we are not made for each other.

End of flashback.

"But today seeing her after two years, I felt like I'm dreaming. I vowed to never let her go away from me. I realised I  love her man. I want to propose to her." Daksh completed his love story.

"What! Wow, man. It's new to hear you speaking about a girl." I said still in shock.

"Yes. You are not only speaking about a girl but also planning to propose to her. Careful man. You may get nice beatings. " Yash said with a wink.

"Stop it guys. Don't discourage me. " Daksh shouted.

"Ok.ok. we are not discouraging. We are just in shock. Anyways I'm happy for you man." I said hugging him.

"But I'm not,  you both always call me a playboy, but see here you both found your partners leaving me alone. " Yash started sulking like a kid.

"Stop it Yash. Don't sulk like a kid. Find your better half fastly, we all can marry at the same time. " Daksh said consoling him.

We all spend our night with our talks and drifted into sleep.

************************************

Hope you all are doing well.

What do you think about the chap?

How is Daksh's flash black?

Did anyone guess Daksh and Mahira are going to be pair?

Favourite holiday spot?

Bye. See you all in the next chap. Take care.