Chapter 33

Mahira's pov:

Raksha Bandhan celebration went so well.

Amu went back to attend her college, as her vacation completed. She promised Ithika and Rahul bhaiya, that she will take permission to leave and attend all the marriage events.

After the dance festival, the number of student strength is rapidly increasing in our academy. Before we used to have a minimum number of students, so I and Purvi used to manage most of the classes with two part-time dance teachers. But now seeing the present situation we definitely need at least two full-time teachers along with us. So we kept so advertising post on hiring dance teachers on some social media websites. We thought to personally check their skills, their behaviour with students and hire them.

We are not planning to take more and more strength at a time, so after diving into the schedules of dance classes for present strength, we will mostly close the admissions for the time gap.

We even planned to teach some basic self-defence tricks for a few minutes daily. Self-defence is important for both girls and boys these days. We never showed a gender bias with our students. We treat all of them equally. Our present batch students are all so good. They had good teamwork. They support each other in their practice sessions.

I'm so happy with my present life. Lovely parents, supportive friends, my dream academy, friendly partnership, wonderful students. Everything is going so well.

But lately, I have a feeling that someone is following me. Fortunately, I found no one every time I checked. If once I find someone doing this crazy stalking on me then I will teach him a lesson for his life. Crazy people!

Today Ithika is going to her hometown, as the marriage date is arriving. So we all are packing her things for the journey.

All marriage shopping work is completed. Invitations are selected and sent to all their relatives and friends.

We all are continuously teasing Ithika and she is blushing like a cherry.

Marriage will take place in Ithika's hometown. Groom's family will reach the place three days before the sangeet ceremony. We will go along with the groom's family. Amu will directly reach the place.

We planned to buy gifts for the couple after Ithika's dispatcher. Aaradhya already had some ideas for the gifts.

Arjun's pov :

At present, I completed my dinner and checking some documents on my laptop, but my mind is continuously flashing Aaru images.

How stupid of me? Seeing Aaru with Rakhi, I completely lost my mind thinking she may tie it to me. God! Even that imagination is horrible.

I listened to some stories of girls tieing rakhis and calling them brother, the boys they don't like or thought to avoid. So my mind automatically generated those stupid things. Stupid mind! Stupid me!

But I so happy with the things Aaru did on Raksha Bandhan. Abhi jiju looked so happy while she is calling him Bhai. Aaru spent the remaining half day with us. We played so games until the evening. At night we ordered dinner and enjoyed it with all talks and jokes. Everyone looked so happy with the Aaru's presence. She mingled with us so well. Later Abhi jiju dropped her at her place.

I'm so happy with the thought of Aaru joining our family. I want to confess my feelings to her immediately and marry her but what if she don't like me in the way I like her. Even the thought is killing me. Without trying I can't accept the defeat. I will surely confess my feelings.

Yes. I will.

"Mama, What will you? Why are you shouting like that?" Ritu questioned entering my room.

Shit! Did I shout?

"Nothing little devil. I'm just speaking to myself. " I said.

"Mama, Why are you speaking no.. no shouting to yourself? " He questioned back.

God! This little devil!

"First say this. What are you doing here? " I asked back.

"Nothing. I not getting sleep, so I'm just roaming. " He said.

"Don't you have school tomorrow? " I asked.

"Don't you have the office tomorrow? " He asked imitating me.

"You!" I shouted pointing at him.

"You!" He shouted pointing at me and started running.

I started chasing him.

He went into Ma and Pa's room.

I too followed him.

"What is this Arjun? Why are you not letting Ritu sleep and disturbing him? Don't behave like a kid." Ma scolded me placing that little devil in her lap.

What! I disturbed. When!

"Ma, It's not me who disturbed. It's your cunning grandson who disturbed me." I argued.

"No. Grandma. Mama is lying. I'm sleepy. Today I will sleep here." Saying this that little devil started acting as if he is sleeping.

Devil!

"Arjun. Go back and sleep. Don't fight with a kid." Pa said.

"He is not a kid. He is a devil." I shouted going back to my room.

***********************************

Hope you all are doing well.

Sorry for the late update.

Happy Janmashtami.

What do you think about the chap?

Any advises for Arjun to confess his feelings to Aaradhya?

Bye. See you all in the next chap. Take care.