Chapter 45

Author's pov:

Reception night:

Newly married couple Ithika and Rahul arrived at the venue.

Rahul and Ithika are looking so good together. They are so happy with the new phase in their life. Rahul's happiness is in the clouds for getting his love as his wife. Ithika is also so happy, from the time Rahul entered her life till today, he showered her with his love and caring. Rahul family is so understanding, they are treating her like a princess.

Their parents are also so happy looking at their children, who are looking like made for each other.

The party started fully.

All friends, relatives, colleagues and family members are wishing the couple.

Many people who are not able to attend the marriage, attended the party to wish and bless the couple a happy life ahead.

Some are posing for photos along with the newly married couple, some are enjoying the dinner, some are enjoying the musical program arranged and some others are gossiping with one another.

But few people are undergoing a fight within themselves.

Mahira is trying to act normal but she is continuously thinking about Daksh's behaviour and his words. Every word he spoke really left a high impact on her heart. Her heart skipped a bit seeing his eyes, which are filled with some much love. She is just standing there with all others but her mind is thinking about all the events that happened in these two days.

Purvi is looking so happy. Her cousin Vamsi came to the reception party to wish Rahul and Ithika and of course to meet Purvi. Purvi's parents are not able to make it to both marriage and reception but Vamsi made it to the reception.

Purvi's face is glowing like a moon. She is continuously blushing with Vamsi's teasing and his intense staring.

Amulya is a little shocked listening to her sister's marriage talks but nevertheless, she shrugged off the thoughts, as she knows her parents will never force her sister into a forced marriage, so she is enjoying the party.

Aaradhya is very confused with all these things. First Arjun's sudden confession. Next Listening Rahul's mom sudden proposal.

She is not able to take all these at a time. Till a few hours back, she is just thinking about Arjun's confession. She is thinking, what if Yash don't blurt out those words, then will Arjun ever confess his feelings to her.

Coming to Anirudh, Aaru knows Anirudh from her engineering time but they were never been too close. They just greeted each other formally like Hi, Hello. But listening to Rahul's mother words she understood he liked her very much. After coming back from the room, Rahul's mom introduced Anirudh parents to her and her parents. Anirudh parents are a lovely couple.

Both her and Anirudh parents are talking about random things, in between they came to know her mom and Anirudh's mom are from the same hometown, that's it they both became so close to each other in the way of there talking, addressing each other and all.

Aaradhya heart and mind are really restless with all these thoughts. They say, sometimes our heart takes time to accept the fact our mind already knows. This saying suits our Aaru's situation.

Anirudh understood Rahul mother's thoughts with the way she introduced Aaru's parents to his parents. When he enquired about this with Rahul's mom, she explained everything she did, he is both shocked and surprised, as he is planning for a surprise confession to Aaradhya. Things happened so fast but he wants to talk to Aaru and say his feelings face to face but he is so happy seeing their families closeness.

Daksh is so happy with the newfound determination to fight for his love. He is ready with all the confidence, all thanks to Aaru.

Yash is the happiest and cool soul among all these people, he is enjoying the party in a good mood.

Arjun is very disturbed after listening to all those talks that happened inside the room. He wishes it is one of his bad dreams. He is in a fear of losing his Aaru. He doesn't know, how she is feeling. He tried to read her facial expressions but Aaru is looking so confused. He is very much regretting delaying the things till now. He is thinking, he should have treasured her the minute he found her. He should have expressed his feelings without avoiding them with his stupid fears.

All snapped out of there thoughts with the announcement of cake cutting.

Rahul and Ithika together cut the cake surrounded by both families, close friends.

All together cheered and congratulated them once again.

Party continued...

Some couples are dancing and some are enjoying the music.

Purvi and Vamsi, Rahul and Ithika, Kavitha and Abhi, Yash and a girl named Mouni joined other dancing couples.

Daksh had a wish to dance with Mahira though his dancing skills are not so good but seeing Mahira's face first he hesitated but made a try.

Mahira in her confused state nodded her head without listening to Daksh's words, Daksh took the chance and started dancing with her.

Mahira got her sense back with Daksh's touch but she can't back off, as many are surrounding them. She started dancing slowly meeting with Daksh's steps and glaring at him.

Daksh gave his cute smile and continued dancing.

Both Arjun and Anirudh at a time asked Aaru for a dance, again keeping her in a tough situation.

Amulya noticed it and dragged Aaru with her to the dance floor, saying she wants to dance with her sister.

Arjun clenched his jaws seeing Anirudh.

Anirudh gave a formal smile to Arjun and left towards his friends.

The night went by seeing people with mixed emotions.

************************************

Hope you all are doing well.

What do you think about the chap?

I know not much happened in this chap but I just thought to show everyone's inner confusions and emotions.

 Two couples are happy.

Two couples are with mixed emotions.

What will you do if you are in Aaru's situation?

Bye. See you all in the next chap. Take care.