Chapter 1

Aaradhya pov:

Aaahhh... stop it.
These stupid birds are not allowing me to sleep.

Don't take me wrong. I also love birds and nature very much but I love my sleep more than them.

Ok ok... stop shouting my dear birds see I'm really up.

"Aaru stop scolding the poor birds and get ready quickly you are going to be late on your first day itself " came a voice.

Sweet voice. Nah! it's my friend's, Ms Ithika very sweet and lovely girl.

"Ok, my sweety I'm going to get ready" saying I started to brush my teeth.

Coming to me I'm Aaradhya. A sweet, chubby, talkative and not too innocent girl, recently completed my b.tech along with my three best friends Ithika, Mahira and purvi.

My family consists of 6 members my mother, father, grandmother, grandfather, sister and me. They all are very supportive. They all live in my home town.

Purvi and I are childhood friends.

We met Mahira and Ithika on our first day at college from that day onwards we all became a gang.
Basically, we all are roommates in the hostel as we all came to this city from different places, but in the fourth year of b.tech, we all thought to leave the hostel and rent a small house to enjoy the final days of b.tech to the fullest level with the no hostel restrictions.

We enjoyed it a lot in the final year and after the completion of it, we all planned to start our careers by staying here itself. We all have chosen different paths in our career.

I love teaching since my childhood, so after completing my b.tech even though I got campus placement. I started applying for different schools in the city and I got my first job as a teacher in a well-reputed school. Even though I did b.tech they said they liked the way I teach. I too liked the school and the way they organise.

Ithika is so good at programming and computers. She is a merit student in our batch. She started her internship at a good software company in the middle of her final year and at present working there itself.

Mahira and purvi love to dance very much. It just looks like they are born with talent. Believe me, they are amazing dancers. They participated in many shows and won many prizes.

Their dream is to start a dance academy here itself and they recently started a small academy and it's going on well. They are working very hard on it.

Let me tell you a secret never mess with Mahira apart from dancing she is a good fighter also. She looks like a tomboy.

Purvi is not less than Maira she is also like a red chilli.

Ithika is a quiet, shy, beautiful, innocent girl among all of us.

Seeing this innocent beauty one day during blood group testing camp in our first year, one doctor who is head of the camp fell in love at first sight with her and used to follow her like a lovesick puppy but this girl never even glanced at the poor boy but he is very sincere towards her.

At last one day, he took her directly to his house and introduced her to his parents and proposed to her in front of them. Finally, she accepted his love. She expressed her fear about her parents because Ithika is from a very rich family and her parents are super strict and Rahul is from a middle-class family, Rahul assured her that he will complete his PG by the time we complete our engineering and he will speak to her parents. Ithika used to take care of his parents during his PG study in another state.

They are one of the best couples I have ever seen who stood for one another in every up's and down's in life. Rahul officially became brother for me, Mahira and purvi. Hope to see their marriage soon.

"Aaru stop daydreaming and eat fast you idiot" shouted Purvi bringing me back to reality.

"Oops, I am going to get late. Bye girls."
Saying this I rushed to my scooty and stared to my school.

After reaching school I parked my scooty in the parking slot and went towards the office room, signed in the register and collected my schedule.

I started my steps towards my first class. Today is the happiest day of my life.

The classes went well.

I reached the staff room for the lunch break. I introduced myself to all staff and they are super friendly. I got many new friends irrespective of their ages.

One of the teachers Ms Rajini and I become close friends as she is also new here.

School ends at 3 o'clock.

When the school bell rang the smile on all students face reminded my school days.

******************************
Hope you all are doing well.

What do you think about the first chapter?

How many remembered your school bell ringing scene after reading the chap?

Bye. See you all in the next chap.