Chapter 31

Daksh's pov :

I reached the dance academy, but the gates are locked.

I got down and went towards the watchman.

"Dada. Why are the gates locked?" I asked.

"Sir. As all are tried of continuous practice for the dance festival, madam declared three days holiday for the academy. " He answered.

"Ok. Thank you. " I said going towards my car.

Now. How can I see Mahira?

"Hi." Came a voice from behind.

Mahira!

"Hi." I said happily seeing her.

"What are you doing here? " She asked.

"Tha..t I... I  came to meet you." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

God! Don't ask me so many questions at a time. I'm already nervous.

Think Daksh. Think!

Got it!

"Actually you dropped your earphones in my car. So I came to give you those earphones." I said.

"Oh" She said and searched her side bag.

I opened the car door and took the earphones she dropped in my car yesterday.

"Here." I said passing the earphones.

"Thank you. Sorry for the trouble." She said taking the earphones.

Trouble. No way. Actually, they are the reasons, so I can spend some time with you. I thought.

"It's ok. What are you doing here? The watchman said these three days academy declared holidays. " I asked to continue our talks.

"Yes. We declared three days holidays, as all are tried. One of the students kept his ATM card in his locker and forgot to take it with him. He called me and said he urgently needs it now. Locker room keys are with me, so I came." She explained.

"Oh ok." I said.

That student came. Mahira went inside and opened the room doors, he took his ATM card and left thanking her.

She came back closing the doors.

"Mahira. Do you have any work now?" I asked.

"No. I will just go back home. Why?" She asked.

Because I want to spend my day with you. My heart said.

"Nothing. Can you help me in picking a gift for Kavitha di? For Raksha Bandhan." I asked.

"Please." I added, hoping to hear ok.

"Ok." She said nodding her head.

Hurray!

"Thanks. Come." I said opening the car door for her.

We both reached the shopping mall, where we can get dresses, ornaments, gift articles etc.

We entered the mall. I messaged my P. A to handle today's meetings.

"Umm. Do you have anything in your mind? That you want to give her." She asked.

"Nothing particular. But I want something, she will like." I said thinking.

"Ok. What you have gifted her during previous years? " She asked.

I said some gifts I remembered.

She suggested some. We both started seeing different dresses and jewellery.
.
.
.
.
Finally, we choose the gift and got it packed.

"Mahira. It's already lunchtime and I'm so hungry. Shall we go to a nearby restaurant and have lunch." I asked.

"Ok. " She said.

We both went to a nearby restaurant and had lunch.

I observed she likes spicy items more. 

We talked about random things.

I felt so happy to be with her throughout the day. I'm dreaming of this day from two years.

I thanked her for helping with the gift selection. She smiled cutely.

I want to take her home and introduced her to ma and pa. But my P. A called and informed me about an important meeting with clients this evening, so I dropped my idea of taking her home today. But I will surely take her one day and that too permanently.

I dropped her in her place and left for the office.

************************************

Hope you all are doing well.

Eid Mubarak.

What do you think about the chap?

How many hours do you sleep per day?

Bye. See you all in the next chap. Take care.