Jungkook paced towards him, "No." He whispered, "no, no, no!" 

He swang the gun upwards like a bat, slamming Jin's face as if it were a ball. He pulled his hand off of Taehyung, helping him up. 

The red blood Jungkook once saw was quickly turning to blue. He pulled the older, sprinting because he knew the man he hit wouldn't be out for long. 

"Jungkook? Y-you have to get out-" But his words were like breath. They slid behind a wall.

Jungkook placed his hand on the deep wound. This made the bonded wince. Jungkook glanced up with worry. "Can you speak?"

Taehyung opened his mouth, "Yes," he rasped. "It just- hurts."

Jungkook nodded, "That's a good sign." He averted his gaze back down to the deep cuts where the claws used to be. 

"J-Jungkook... He's here because- because I have s-some kind of power."

"Power?" Jungkook cocked a brow then gasped. "Taehyung! I think... If my corrections are correct, you can heal yourself." He whispered loudly, helping the blonde sit.

Jungkook watched a tear of pain stepped down each crease of Taehyung's cheek. He pulled a small empty bullet from his pouch and collected it. Jungkook grabbed a split of the blood and stirred it with the tear. 

The pair watched as the small bullet shell began to turn a moonlit color. Jungkook tore a small bit of cloth from his pants and wiped the blood up surrounding the wound. He poured the liquid on the tear and watched bits heal. It's not enough. 

The blonde-haired man's breathing increased.  "J-Jungkook, you n-need to leave. I'm not gonna-"

"Don't you fucking say it," Jungkook said sternly, holding back his tears, "Don't say it."

Taehyung, who was losing blood and air quickly, placed his hand onto the younger cheek. He couldn't get a word out but his eyes spoke for Jungkook.

Warm glazed tears welled up in Jungkook's eyes. Without thinking, he pressed his lips against the older's as his eyes fluttered closed.

Jungkook broke the kiss, tears breaking through his lids. He grasped the shoulders of the older. 

"Please... Please don't... Don't leave me, I need you. I want you. Your hugs, your smiles," he hiccuped through the tears. "Your touches, kisses. I want you to be my first thought and sight when I wake up, and my last thought and sight when I fall asleep. I want you to hold me and make me feel good. Please..."

A soft hand brushed his back. 

Jungkook's head shot up, "Maybe you really are my prince charming, Romeo." The blonde gave a box smile, "I never thought a true loves kiss would work." He chuckled, wiping Jungkook's tears.

The black-haired man sat speechless, "You pabo." He hit his arm playfully, "I-I never said I loved you."

"You kinda did though," the older smiled, wrapping his arms around the younger. "You can't get rid of me that easily."

Jungkook gave a small sob, "I know."

Another gunshot ruined the mood. "Damn it, I almost forgot there was a war going on." Taehyung puffed his cheek, "It's such a cockblocker," he mumbled.

Jungkook blushed, "I never said I'd have sex with you." Though, Jungkook had a bit of hope.

"You said, 'I want you to make me feel good.' Not even a dying person wouldn't get turned on by their lover saying that, buddy." Taehyung cocked a brow, a smirk tugging at his face. They stood up, running close to the wall, trying to avoid getting shot in the head.

Easier said than done.

Jungkook felt the hands of the blonde touch his shoulder and swing him so he hit the wall. A bullet flew past them. Jungkook inhaled, "Holy shit, are you ok?"

"Fine." Taehyung noticed the bit of blood on Jungkook's cheek. He leaned forward, licking the small streak. Jungkook shivered and blushed at the older's actions. "I won't let anyone harm-" he paused giving a look that would send wolves running. "My. Mate.

Jungkook's eyes widened, his face was strawberry red. "Y-Your-" He covered his face, feeling a small bit of sensation. He couldn't deny it though... It felt so... Right. 

He glanced up at Taehyung, who had 'possessive' carved into his eyes. Jungkook knew exactly what he felt, the fire burning in his heart. He had easily, after the short amount of time of knowing the man in front of him.

Some called it, love at first sight while others just believe it's young love or hormones. Whatever it was Jungkook knew;

he had fallen for Taehyung.

.🕸️.

The older watched as Jimin held his gun up, his hand shaking. "My God, I knew you were weak but I didn't know you were this weak." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

He placed his hands over Jimin's and steadied his. "I don't need h-help pervert," he mumbled slightly pushing the older. 

Yoongi shrugged, "Just make sure you hit-"

Seconds, that's how fast it made Yoongi jump and how fast it took for Jimin to easily hit one of Jin's- "Fucked up minion," Jimin spat. 

Yoongi watched as the younger blew on his gun and place it into his satchel. His eyes fluttered, "I'd be lying if I said that wasn't impressive." 

"Thanks," Jimin sighed, walking towards the body. Yoongi quickly, in about zero point three seconds, caught up with him. 

"Are you ok? You seem to have a bit of a grudge on Vampires? Especially me." Yoongi rubbed the back of his neck. 

Jimin tore his eyes off the body, to the bony frame; "Says the one who fucking stole my first kiss!" Jimin hissed, puffing his red cheeks.

Yoongi froze, "Y-you remember?" 

"Duh! You don't think I don't remember your lips pulling from mine?" Jimin almost laughed. "I have one thing to say-"

Yoongi chewed his bottom lip, "Go ahead, I deserve-" before he could finish his sentence, the plump lips pushed against his. His wide eyes fluttered closed.

"That," Jimin slurred soon after the kiss broke, his cheerful tone and smile reappearing, "Yep you were definitely the one."

"Wha?" 

Jimin let out a giggle, "After I woke up, I remembered getting kissed. It was my first kiss and I had a gut feeling it was you," he paused. "I had to just kiss you again to be sure... Because I really enjoyed it."

Yoongi blushed, caressing his own ear for comfort. He leaned forward kissing the younger again, this time pushing him to the wall. 

.🕸️.

It had been a few hours since the gunshots and screams passed. Taehyung, Jungkook, Yoongi, and Jimin slowly crept into the bunker. 

The silence was filled with night sounds like frogs and crickets. 

Yet, the silence was soon broken by Yoongi's raspy voice, "I think we should all go to bed. I dunno 'bout you three, but I'm hella tired."

Taehyung and Jungkook nodded in sync, while Jimin shrugged.

The blonde's fingers wrapped with Jungkook's and he pulled him downstairs. Jimin and Yoongi walked separately to their own bedrooms.

Taehyung pushed Jungkook to the bed.

"I'll make you feel good."

🎃

>///<

Thank you @-veri_much13 for the votes >< Much appreciated. 

Also thank you for 100 reads 0-0 

-Ashton uwu