Chapter 1 "Im a wolf."

"You know what you're doing?" Cameron asked with that sly smile on his face but with slight worry that if I hadn't known him it would have gone unnoticed. I'd grown used to that look.

I've been with him for a while now. Always on the run. Its actually rather enjoyable, most of the time, but it definitely has it's advantages. The freedom. I never got any of that before. Alexandra Murray, the young she wolf that did whatever she was told. Not anymore. The life of an omega is much more interesting. That's what Cameron is and that's what he was when I met him.

This life... it just tempted me... Cameron tempted me. Cam had been running from place to place stirring up trouble, ever since he was a kid. You couldn't have been more eager than I was. Now, this is my life. Running, stealing, reeking havoc. Not to brag, but it's pretty awesome these days. We had been everywhere, to be honest i didn't even know what state we were in. It didn't matter. 

Looking at Cam, i smiled. "Run like hell and don't get caught." It's not exactly rocket science. I have robbed a house before. Even knowing that didn't stop him worrying. I learned from the best. Cam taught me everything he knew.

This was just another job. Get in, get what I was sent for, get back out. Cam checked the place out already. Big place, almost no security; some stupid rich guys place. It should be an easy job. It was only a short run from where we were standing. Just through the trees and there it would be. 

"That's my girl." He smiled hugging me. I wrapped my arms around him with a small sigh. It was good to have family that supported my decisions, despite not being blood. If you'd spent two years with someone, even with the... problems, you'd get pretty close too. He's like my family. Although, I will admit, he is kinda cute. Blond hair, nice eyes, pretty damn decent body. He's practically a 21st century Adonis. "You've got two hours, or I'm coming in there." I was instructed as he released me from his embrace. 

"What the worst that could happen?"  I gave his shoulder a reassuring nudge, letting out a light chuckle. Cameron just watched me carefully obviously unsure of something. There was a few seconds when neither of us spoke. The wind that gently swept past and the noise of the grass shifting some way back, most likely a rabbit running around, was the only sound. 

"Hey," I said getting Cameron to look at me. A smirk was quick to take to my face "I'm a wolf." I laughed as I started to charge onto the property in front of me. I heard Cameron chuckle behind me as I broke into a sprint. 

The run took me through trees that seemed to go on forever before i finally reached the back garden of the grand building. 

I knew this place. I just... couldn't remember why. Maybe we hit this one before?

The grounds were extensive, no one and I mean no one needed that big of a back garden. The building it self seemed freshly painted, a glowing slightly off white that could almost blind you if the sun wasn't behind some clouds. The greenery looked well tended with the grass shortly clipped and all hedges neatly trimmed. Plant pots with colorful flowers were dotted around the place, many of which with flowers I hadn't the foggiest of their names. Clearly the HQ of some rich over entitled trust fund baby, and not the first one that I had seen or robbed for that matter.

But then I hear a shrill laugh. You know, the kind of laugh your annoying aunt Betty from out of town would make? The one who only ever tells stories about her cat but has the over the top laugh so that you have no choice but to look at her? I caught a glimpse of two people rounding the corner of the house, the petite female clearly being the situations 'aunt Betty'. In my panic I didn't have time to worry about planning, only finding a form of cover. I dropped to the ground, slightly rustling the bush as I landed. Stylish.