Announcement

Hey you guys. I'm sorry this isn't a chapter but something has been bothering me for a while.

I don't like my title.

It's getting on my nerves especially because (another wee announcement for you) I have been planning out a trilogy. As I feel all trilogies should I want them to sound connected and I'm just not coming up with any sequels names that interest me personally never mind you guys.

So I have came to the conclusion that I need a change.

Unless any of you darling readers have suggestions that you believe top what I've came up with, then the new title is going to be ... Drum roll please...

"Omega"

Simple yet elegant, no?

As is required not only is the title going to change but my beautiful cover that we all know and love is leaving with it. The title change is not immediate and neither is the cover. If any of you are interested in suggestions or sending a cover then please do.

I'm going home in about 3 days. Ill be making a thread then for "omega" unless you guys strike my fancy with what you suggest.

Thank you for not killing me for giving you guys another part that isn't a chapter.

I love you guys so just hang in there and ill get it to you soon.

Update:
The title changed from hell has its advantages to the omegas heart. I really like the new title.

Also.

Concerning covers - the current cover is by me but I am looking for a cover that will potentially look better.

Anyway, tell me what you think :)