Chapter 5 "Give me one good reason why i shouldn't kill you."

The party was still going. Every one was completely oblivious to what i had done- or at least what i tried to do. My caring mate was no where in sight but i knew he was somewhere very close. I had this feeling nagging me, like someone had their hand on my shoulder but when i turned around no one was there. Its stupid, i know, but i also know that its him. Hunter wont leave me alone even when i cant see him, how am i not surprised?

I just want to get this night over and done with, ill break the hell out of here in the morning. Come to think of it i could use a good nights sleep, maybe even a warm shower. Definitely a warm shower.

I quietly slipped inside. It wasn't like one of those cliche things where everyone would stop dancing and stare at me but i didn't catch a few of them taking subtle glances as i passed. You'd think someone had told them that looking directly at me would turn them to stone. Unless Hunter did. My eyes finally caught the one person who had the balls to look me in the eye, not only that but she was running towards me as she dragged a equally as delighted boy behind her. I don't suppose boy is the right word. The guy looked in his twenties and was damn easy on the eyes. Brown eyes, rather short hair of a matching colour and he wasn't short of muscles either. All in, he was one fine specimen of the human race but he wasn't human at all now was he. Just looking at him i could tell on instinct who this guy was. I had just looked into the eyes of little Cassidys mate. There was no stopping my smirk. I wasn't even here for the girls first kiss, i had a lot of catching up to do when it came to her little relationship with this guy and i had to do it fast.

"Lex!" I wish cassidy would stop calling me that. I shortened it to Alex to get rid of all the annoying things from pack life. "this is Anthony." Her smile never faltering, no sign of that being against her will.

"I can introduce myself." He smirked, putting his arm around her and pulling her towards his chest in a hug. Disgusting really.That's what hunter wants from me? Ha, chance would be a fine thing. Still Cassidy seemed to enjoy it. There was something in her eyes that id only seen once before and that was when we used to talk about Jesse McCartney. She loved this guy. A part of me was happy about what had happened while i was away. It meant that when i left she would be fine. There's no need for her to be upset without me when shes got a mate- someone she gives that look to.

"Honor to meet you Anthony." I nodded towards him.

"Wheres your brother?"

"He said he'd be here when his shift was over."

"And whens that?"

"why, did you miss me?" The reply came from behind me. My eyes nearly popped out of my head when i heard that voice. I knew that voice. It was his voice. Why the little,,,,

Turning my head to see that i was right i had to force my jaw not to drop or else i would have tried to break his. If it wasn't obvious, Ill give you another clue. This guys shift was border patrol also known as Alex watch. Have you guessed it? He had brown hair much like the guy standing with his arm around Cassidy but instead of the beautiful chocolatey brown eyes he had blue eyes.

"Finally!" Cassidy smiled.

"Alex right?" I forced a smile on my face the best i could but i felt like i had been slapped across the face. If I'm such common knowledge this guy must have known about me, right? "I'm Leon."

I really wanted to punch this guy. I clenched my fist at my sides but tried my best to keep them there which had them trembling from lack of control. My breathing got heavier the more i looked at him.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah i just have to speak to Leonard for a minute." I grinned grabbing his arm being sure to tap into my increased strength and dragging him away from the party and into the pack house foyer. It was a 'pretty' room. The noise created by the music dimmed when the door shut between the large living room and the foyer. The roof went up to the third floor so anyone looking over the small, dark wood barrier could see whatever was happening at the front door which in this case was going to be me threatening Leons life. The walls were a boring white, reflecting the pack perfectly, with no pictures on any of the walls, just a small frame with an old picture of Ryder and his parents resting on the wooding table along with the land line. There were a few coats hanging from hooks by the door but all in the large room way plain. Our steps echoed on the wooden floor until we reached the brown rug  where i stopped forcing him to a halt too.