Chapter 6 "Why are you in my room?"

I woke up the next morning feeling like shit. Maybe it was what my wolf left of my guilt. She knows I'm lying even if hunter doesn't. I can deal with that. Its just too bad that the best sleep I've had in the past year or so was when i was drugged up with wolfsbane. That was a good time. I almost miss it actually. Great, now i sound like a drug addict. 

Looking around my room i was confused to say the least. Id left the window open last night, didn't i? I'm sure i did. But if that was the case then it should still be open. It wasn't. That put my instincts on high alert. Someone, at some point, was in my room. Someone is going to get their ass kicked. I quickly jumped out from under my covers being careful where i lay my feet walking around the room checking wherever i came to. First off either side of my bed and the floors before my closet. I was barely two steps out of my closet when i was given a mini heart attack.

Cassidy walked out fully dressed with her brown hear pulled back into a high ponytail and with barely any makeup on quite unlike last night. "This place was freezing!" She said shivering. I let myself start breathing normally again. Cassidy was going to be the death of me. Does no one understand that I've been on the run from at least a year from half the packs in the country? I really have a wanted poster. 

Shaking my head i looked at  her. My eyes had given up on being awake at this time. The stupid music had me up half the night until finally, finally, i managed to doze off thanks to the cool air.  "what time is it? Why are you in my room?"

"7. I had to bring back your shoes." She shrugged.  "That and Anthony was using our shower and he takes forever but I'm not allowed to complain because he has training at 7;30."She muttered in a mocking voice that sounded like she was on helium- more than what she sounded when she saw me again yesterday. She wandered back to the sofa and dropped herself down, rolling her eyes like everything was too good for her. "Hes so moany sometimes. That reminds me, you have training at 7;30." She said getting comfy. 

"You didn't think to wake me earlier." I asked well and truly awake. I still need to shower and get dressed and i haven't eaten in forever. I'm starving! If she made me need to skip breakfast i swear to god ill lose whats left of my self control. There is no way I'm letting her borrow my shoes for the packs next party if I'm still stuck here to have a say in the matter. 

"but i wanted to shower." she whined. Her eyes squinting until she looked like she was crying. 

"Make me breakfast and i promise not to kill you."I yelled back as i ran into my closet in a rush to find something, anything, that still fit and was comfortable enough to kick some ass in. Looking at my options it was going to be slim pickings.

-------------------------

Im sorry! its short i know and its pretty much a tiny little filler chapter but the next chapter is going to have Leon and Alex and hopefully some not bad banter. Hopefully.