Chapter 11

Diggy's P.O.V.

Best You Ever Had by John Legend blasted through our vacation home as me and YN danced around. She had the biggest most beautiful smile I've ever seen on her. She's so gorgeous.

I looked into her eyes searching for something and I found it. I saw so much love in her eyes that I just pulled her into a kiss.

YN-*Pulls away* What was that for?

Diggy-I can't kiss my baby? I asked brushing my thumb over her cheek.

YN-*Blush and look down*

Diggy-*Smiles and grabs both of your hands* Let's do something crazy.

YN-How crazy?

Diggy-Something... I don't know... spontaneous.

YN-*Bite your lip*

Diggy-You trust me?

YN-Of course.

Diggy-Well let's go.

2 hours later me and YN were holding hands and getting tattoo's. We decided to get 'King' and 'Queen' on our hands.

YN P.O.V.

Oh I could kill this nigga! This tattoo hurts so bad! Diggy wanted me to get his name tattooed on me but I thought that wouldn't be very smart. So we just got something a little more safe.

When we were done I looked at my tattoo and smiled. Diggy looked over at me and asked if I was okay. I can't believe I just did that.

Diggy-It hurts? He asks looking at my tattoo.

YN-Yeah. What about yours?

Diggy-*Shrugs* I love you. *Puckers his lips*

YN-*Peck his lips* I love you more. *Fix the collar on his shirt*

Diggy-*Smiles and nods his head*

For the rest of the day we did things that we thought we never would. We ran around the streets in our underwear, raced each other in foreign cars, egged peoples houses, even had sex outside in a park...that one got us close to being arrested but it was still fun.

We had to leave tomorrow but Diggy said he had one more surprise...

We went our separate ways like he instructed until 8:00.

I walked outside to see Diggy on one knee and Alicia Keys singing one of her most popular songs.

YN-W-what are you doing Daniel?

Diggy-YN I love you so much. I-I don't know what I would do without you. You went from my bestfriend, to my lover and I am so grateful for that. I am so blessed for you to be the mother of my child! I need you in my life...for the rest of it. Your beyond gorgeous, so intelligent, sweet, funny and you know how to love me. YN will you be Mrs.Simmons?

YN-Ughh...

To be continued...