Sleep

Daichi's POV

12:45 am.

"Okay, shh..." I whisper to Suga and he nods. I unlock and open the door very quietly, trying to sneak in. We're more than an hour and a half off curfew. We successfully walk in but low and behold, my mother was right in front of us, with her arms crossed, having an expression on her face.

"Ah! Mom! How are-"

"Don't 'ah mom' me, Daichi." I glance over at Suga, he looked natural. There was no anxiety or panic. Huh?

"Alright, where were you?" I tried to answer but the words wouldn't form.

"Daichi Suwamura.Where were you?" No answer.

"Alright then, Suga. Where were you guys?" I look over at him and he didn't look alarmed or anything, "o-oh! U-Uhm...Sora...we lost track of time. I got a little hungry so we went to the 24 hour cafe down the street...so we would've got here on time if- uhm...sorry." Suga acts quickly.My mom squints her eyes, trying to read any lies on our faces, which there wasn't any. Well...besides the him getting hungry part.

"Fine, get to bed." My mom sighs, pointing up the stairs, "yes, ma'am." Suga says taking my hand and leading us upstairs, halfway up I whisper, "goody two shoes."

"Shut up." He whispers, pushing me in the room. After the door shuts he sighs, "you're such a bad liar, Daichi." I chuckle, "you probably are too." I joke, "actually, I'm in these situations a lot...so I know how to get out of them. You owe me. You were frozen."

"I didn't know what to say!" He shakes his head, "how? Just tell the truth with one tiny lie! Unless you were actually doing something bad, then there's no reason to lie!" We both laugh.

"I said get to bed you two!" You could hear my mom shout on the other side of the hallway.

"Okay, we probably should." Suga whispers, smiling.

"Alright then."

————

"Daichi?"

"Hm?" I rub circles on his back with my thumb. He sighs, contemplating whether or not he wants to ask.

"When do I have to go to Tokyo..?"

"Whenever you want. I have to go back to school tomorrow...so what are you going to do all alone?" He shrugs, "I don't know..."

"Will you come home straight after practice?" I nod my head, "yeah. I will. But what are you going to do until then?"

"Perhaps I'll just sleep and clean." He shrugs, "still, I don't know."

"Okay..." I whisper, kissing the top of his head.

"Goodnight, Daichi."

"Goodnight, Sugar."

"I love you..." he whispers, I smile lightly, those words still give me butterflies, "I love you too."

—————

Beep beep beep

I shoot up, turning it off. Suga's eyes flutter open slowly, squinting at me, "hey, sugar...it's just my alarm. Go back to sleep...okay?" He nods his head, letting go of me and putting his arm under a pillow, falling back asleep. I smile lightly, getting up and getting dressed for the day. After about 2 minutes after I got ready, I grabbed my bag before heading a groan from Suga. I look over at him and he reaches his arms out. I walk over and hug him, "I'll see you after school." I whisper with a smile, "mhm..." he hums, giving me a small kiss.