Reason #2

Daichi's POV

I hold him close to me. I couldn't get the thing that happened earlier out of my head. He was panicking and all you do is kiss him? I didn't know what to do...it worked. But what if next time it didn't work?

Seeing him in that state made me feel sorry. Really sorry. I was desperate to make him feel better. He looked hurt.

His breathing was warm in the crook of my neck. He kisses my neck gently, which surprises me.

"Sugar?" He smiles, "yeah?" I rub circles in his back, "don't do that."

"You know, we've almost known each other for a year?" I nod my head, "I've almost been in love with you for a year." A light blush shows up on his face.I chuckle, softly shoving the bushy bangs behind his ear.

"D-Don't-"

"It's true, sugar. I wouldn't lie."

"B-But I-" I kiss him lightly. Putting my hand gently on the side of his face. His hand goes on top of mine as he deepens the kiss. Spring is coming. The day Suga and I met is coming.

We part away for air, we stare into each other's eyes, getting lost in them. I kiss him again, a little rougher. His hands trail to play with my hair. My hands go under his shirt but still attach to his waist. I don't want him to feel uncomfortable...This action surprises him a bit but he lets me. We part again, "just tell me when you get uncomfortable okay?" He nods reluctantly, "okay.." I kiss his cheekbone, down to his jaw and to his neck. I stop, making sure he was okay. I glance upwards, his face was red. I smile as I gently kiss his neck.

"D-Daichi?" He stutters. I look up at him, pulling away, "yes sugar?"

"N-Nevermind..." what if he isn't ready?

"Are you sure?" He nods his head, this time he kisses me roughly. I smile between the kiss, pulling him closer, as if that was possible. I go back down, but this time pulling his shirt down, exposing his chest bone. I look up at him, he was embarrassed. His face was a bright red, looking away. I start kissing his collarbone gently, getting rougher. I nibble down, probably leaving a mark.

"Daichi...stop..." he finally says and I do. I go back up to him and kiss him gently.

"I love you, Suga..." I say quietly, almost a whisper.

"I'm sorry for disappointing you..."

"I'd feel worst if it went further and you were uncomfortable. This is nothing." I smile. Disappointing? That's the most he's ever let me go that far.

"There's absolutely nothing you can disappoint me about."

"...really?"

"That's reason two of why I'll always love you, Sugar."

Forever and always

———end of chapter———

THIS WAS EXTREMELY SHORT BUT YOU GOT FLUFF SO TAKE IT!!!!! BLEH

Song- July 25, 2007 - John Allison Weiss.

Words- 450

Finished- October 12, 2020

Vote

Comment
Share

...

-Ollie