All it Took was a Riceball

Before I start- yes, they go to school- I just have no idea what to write it about.

————————

Daichi's POV

-a week later-

"Wait, really?" His mother and I nod, his smile making me smile.

"No- but what about you? I can't just-"

"I'll see you every two weeks." His mom smiles, hugging him. Suga looks at my, lightly biting his lower lip. I shrug my shoulder and nod my head.

————

"This is crazy. How'd you let your mom say yes?" I grab one of his bags and toss it around my shoulder.

"I didn't really ask...I kind of just told her the situation and she just said sure."

"Two months?"

"If you don't believe me than just wait two months."

"Daichi, why are you letting me stay?"

"You're my boyfriend, Suga. I wouldn't say no to this at all." I intertwine my fingers with his and smile at him.

"Where's your cousin staying?"

"He went back home yesterday. He was just staying because his home was getting reservations and his family didn't have enough money to have him stay at the motel with them."Suga explains, "I don't have to deal with him anymore and it actually makes me feel a lot better!"

"That's great."

We walk into the house and I wave to my mom.

"Hey, Sora." Suga smiles, receiving a hug from her in return.

"Hello, Kōushi! Daichi will show you the your room." Suga nods, "thank you."

"Still can't get over the first names." I tease, whispering as we run upstairs.

"Shut up." Suga hits my arm jokingly.

———————

Sugawara's POV

7 pm.

"Time to eat!" Daichi's dad shouts from downstairs. I feel my stomach start to turn and I think my face said it all, because then Daichi looked at me, "How about...I get your plate, and bring it up to you."

"I can't just-"

"Then you won't eat, if you're down there, Suga."

"Fine...thank you." Daichi nods as he shuts the door. I feel guilty. What if they ask why...? No. Daichi wouldn't tell them...would he?

"I just got you two rice balls and-" I wrap my arms around him. Something that wasn't myself. I usually wouldn't do this. I bow my head into his chest and everything was silent.

"Are you okay?" He asks, worryingly, placing the plates down, wrapping his arms around my waist securely.

I nod my head, not moving the position at all.

"Are you sure?" I nod again.

"How are we going to deal with myself?"

"We'll have to do it together. It might be hard to find excuses for every time but you don't have to eat in front of people if it makes you uncomfortable."

"I've had this for the last two years Daichi..."

"I know..." I finally pick up my head but keep my arms wrapped behind his neck. He smiles at me, taking his hand, cupping my cheek. He caresses his thumb against my skin.

"You know, Suga. You're perfect." I feel the heat rise onto my face as I finally look away, Daichi chuckles, kissing my cheek as he hands me the small plate that had two rice balls and a small spoonful of vegetables.

"Thank you." I smile. Afterwards, I ate everything but the last rice ball. I felt like throwing it up...but I didn't want to. I didn't want to.

As soon as I push my plate away, I feel my stomach turn. I wrap my arms around myself. It hurts.

"You're getting better." Daichi smiles, grabbing my plate, stacking it on top of his empty plate.

"Yeah. It doesn't feel great, but it's going to help..."

———————
9:30

Daichi shuts his laptop and puts it to the side. My stomach is still hurting, to stop the pain I curled up,shutting my eyes when Daichi shut the laptop.

"I'm going to guess you're not going to move to the guest room?" I shake my head, keeping my eyes closed.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asks, wrapping his arm around me. I shake my head, "my stomach hurts...a lot." I curl up more, like a small child.

"Ate too much?" I nod softly, gripping tighter around myself. Daichi wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer. It didn't quite make me feel better but it stopped the turning.

"How about we just tell my mom tomorrow?" I shake my head. I didn't want her to know. Only Daichi can...I'm only comfortable with Daichi knowing.

"I'm only comfortable with you knowing..." I said, almost too quietly, "It's okay...I'm okay." Daichi starts to pet my head, comforting me in a way.

"Suga?"

"Hm?"

"How about we go to sleep right where we are, wake up at a decent time tomorrow morning, take a walk, and find somewhere just to sit down?" I nod, finally shutting my eyes.

"Goodnight, sugar." The pain in my stomach finally lowered. It felt more as an ache than throwing up.

"Goodnight..."

————————

I tried so hard to fight writers block I SWEAR!!!!

Anyways-

Words- 850

Finished- September 24, 2020

Vote

Comment

Share
....

-Ollie