Ch.18

Arnelle

Here I am trying get understand what the hell is going on, four officers just came in.

"Unborn?!" Shawn semi-yelled looking for confirmation.

"Shawn Williams? " one of the female officers questioned looking around the room, when Sha pointed towards Shawn.

The two men officer stood next to Shawn, "Shawn Williams your under arrest for two counts of the attempt murder, four counts of domestic violence , two counts of aggravated domestic / bodily harm." The female officer called out as the one male officer handcuffed Shawn and the other one read him his rights.

"Call my lawyer and my Mama." Shawn yelled to Paul as he was being escort down the hall.

"Arnelle White, your under arrest for endangerment to a minor." A female officer stated cuffing me to the hospital bed. As she began reading me my rights I zoned out.

My mind wonder to everything that happen the night before and only moments ago. I blackout and tried to harm Addison when I really have nothing against the poor baby she was starting to grow on me. Then my future husband damn near killed me. I'm pretty sure the weddings off. Everyone now knows it's a possibility Paul isn't Corey daddy. And on top of that the moment I've been dreading it's been confirm I am indeed pregnant I guess now I can come to terms with it.

Looking up I came faced with a crying Sha. Her eyes showed pain, resentment and remorse. "I'm sorry." She whispered I nodded my head then placed my hands over my stomach and began crying softly.

My breathing began to speed up before I could try and slow it down I heard someone yelling for a nurse and doctor.

------------------

JADA

I can't believe here I am sitting in this hospital waiting on the doctor to bring Addison back from the testing room all because Shawn allow this bitch to harm my baby. One way or another somebody will pay.

Four Months later ............

Mid August,

Arnelle

         These last four months have been pure hell Shawn has been sitting in jail awaiting a hearing he has no bond. I have everyone in my ear telling me to go through with the charges expected Mama May she understand and Sha, Me - Me and Tony  don't care they want me happy. But I just can't seem to go through with them I know I'm still in love with Shawn but hell if I seen him harming my child I would most likely kill his ass so I understand the situation even tho I don't agree with him choking me unconscious.

        Of course Jada pressed charges don't really blame her. I've been in and out of court and meetings with my attorneys for the last four months. I plan on pleading guilty there's no sense in lying, my attorneys built a pretty solid case. An on top of all this shit going on my currently six months pregnant with a baby boy.

"Arnelle are you almost ready? "Sarah called out.

"Yeah here I come." I yelled back. I'm currently getting ready for yet another meeting.

        Grabbing my purse off the bed, I turned the light off and headed downstairs to awaiting Sarah. I'm currently still living in Shawn and I house. All his thing's are mainly still here everything is locked away in his office.

"Do you have everything? " Sarah questioned snapping me outta my thoughts.

"Yes I have everything." I replied picking up my iPad. Sarah nodded as I followed her out the house. "Sarah I'm going to follow you in my car." I called out as I open the car door.