Ch.2

Shawn

   As I watch Nelle leave for the weekend I called Natalie to let her after I leave the office I'm coming over. See Natalie is a little side piece I use to have back in the day some how she got my number and address about a year ago and we been fucking around since thing.

Later that day………

    As I pulled up to Natalie's apartment I parked my car in the garage so no one could see it. Opening the door I walked in to see little Ms. Natalie one of the cutest darkskin girl I every put up with. Shawty was something else standing there in a elegant lace back and blue lingerie set. Sitting on the couch I watched as her pussy played peek-a-boo with me as she crawled over to me. Picking Natalie up carrying her to the bedroom. I watched as she ripped off my pants I could see nothing but lust in her eye's as she played with my dick through my boxer shorts. It was as if she was a little girl in a candy store.

As she played with my dick I let's out a moan. "Damn just suck it already " I barked with a cold tone

"The Fuck is the rush you act like wifey's expecting you to come hom-- "

Before the stupid Bitch could finish I shoved my dick down her throat till she start to gag "The Fuck I tell you about bring her up huh?" I asked while grabbing her pretty little throat. Before laughing at the cold dead look she was giving me "Bitch am I suppose to be scared?" I didn't come all the way over here to fight with your ass.  Now come here so I can laid it down then go get some food.

An hour & a half later

     I left Natalie house and headed home to shower. Walking in the bathroom taking off my clothes to shower I felt something burn on my neck "DAMN " I thought out loud this bitch scratch my neck.  As I got in the shower I thought of ways to cover my ass in case Nelle saw it when she got back. Getting dress I quickly drove to the bank to pick up some ones before they close.

             (I text the guys )

Group Msg:

Chris, Tye, Vince, & Paul: Steak House then Strip Club? Meet in a hour!

Arnelle

    So I'm finally in Atlanta on my way to my girl Nyla house. As I pulled up I see this slim bright figure with some of the longest pretty hair. It was my girl she's one of them chicks with no ass that's still sexy as hell. As I walked up to her I thought out loud "baby girl must be mix with all that hair hold on nahhh that bitch got perm in her family" 

Nyla turned around and we both began to laugh.

"Ohh how I've missed you boo" "Long time no see "she embraced me with a warm hug. Come on in let's have a little white wine till Sha gets here and catch up on our gossip. We went and sat on her white couch in the family room and went on about our life's drama for about an hour wen Shae arrived.

   We ran outside like a bunch of school girls, to meet Sha. Now that's one girl who is thick in all the right places. With the prettiest natural curly hair.

   My girls & I are like night and day due to our similarities you would never know the way we rock together like no tomorrow

   As we all embrace into one big hug my eyes caught something. "Sha is there something we should know" I asked with a little smirk.