Ch.21

Arnelle (Sunday Evening )

"Can I help you? " I questioned with a raised eyebrow as I parked in the driveway. Looking around I noticed Paul SUV, parked on the street.

"Yeah you can get ya fat ass out and help grab a bag." Tony yelled walking towards the front door.

"Ima kill em." I mumble while grabbing my bag then going to get Corey out his seat. "House Princess! " I called out as she jumped out the backseat.

Walking through the doors I was meet with an aroma of food and loud voices. Heading towards the family room I noticed all the kids and guys seating around watching tv.

"Heyy TeTe Nelles!" The kids greeted all at once causing a wide grin to form uncontrollably.

"Hey Babe's! " I stated cheerfully while placing Corey on the floor. Who headed straight for his big brother bypass his father.

"Paul if you don't get ya feet off my coffee table! " I warned.

"Chill Sis.................they off see! " he explain with a chuckle before returning his attention to the ever so classic movie 'Soul Food.'

This family really thinks there slick. Now all of a sudden we start back having Sunday dinner. Something's up ! But I'll play along for now. The smell of food and sound old school jam's caught my attention as I headed for the kitchen.

To see the women of the family including Shawn Mother & sister all cooking. Nyla notice me first, while giving me an unreadable look. Then averted her eyes to Mama May who was staring at the both of us.

"Child don't just stand there! " "Here put this on, wash ya hands and check them yams." Mama May ordered while throwing me an apron.

If looks could kill my sweet old grandmother would be resting peaceful. With the look I throw her way once she turned her back of course. But that only caused Sha & Nyla both to erupt in a bull pit of laughter. But the laughter soon stop as we all got hit with a wooden spoon outta nowhere.

"Tisha ya ass better not burn my corn bread." My mother warned

"I got this Mama D just relax! damn" Sha responded with a smile while mumbling the last part. But super ear heard her anyway which only lead to Sha getting popped upside the head.

"Now look here Mama D I ain't gonna keep taking this abuse. I'm NOT a child anymore! " She yelled dramatically which only caused Mama May to pop her with a dish rag.

But of course the Drama Queen wasn't finish with her show as she stormed out the kitchen screaming Paul's name. We all waited patiently for their return. What I can say Sunday Dinner wouldn't be Sunday dinner without a little show from the Drama Queen here self.

"Now which one of you in here fucking with my wife? " Paul questioned loudly as he turned the corner but soon stop in his tracks. When he realize who all was still in the kitchen.

"Excuse me Son ! You wanna repeat that? " Mrs Williams questioned while wiping her hands off.

"Boy if you don't get your narrow ass outta this kitchen! " Mama May warned. Causing Paul to quickly turn on his heels and leave.

Nyla and I exchanged looks then we both mouthed "pussy" .

"Tisha Jones If you don't get yo dramatic ass in this kitchen! I swear if you burn my corn bread ima burn your backside! " My mother yelled causing the whole house to erupt in laughter but of course some of us including Sha knew she was serious about her corn bread burning.

The next hour or so went by smoothly for a family of our kind. I got put outta the kitchen for eaten off the food. But Hell I'm pregnant, big ass a fucking house. I get hungry a lot and wanted a little taste. So here I am laying on the couch with both my niece's laying under me.

"Look what I founded! " Tony announced with excitement as he held up a DVD.

"What is it nigga? We tryna start this movie before dinner. " Paul stated while we all waited.

"Nigga Christmas video from three years ago! " Tony answered cheerfully already knowing that it caught everyone's attention.

"The one when we where all in the cabin? Paul asked with a smirk

"Hell yeah! " Tony semi yelled as he placed the DVD in before getting comfortable in his seat.

That year is everyone's favorite the "Christmas from Hell ". We where in Winters Parks , Colorado up in the fucking mountains. Everyone thought it a be a great idea to spend Christmas in the mountains. Just so happens our second day there, we gets snowed in. Imaged all of us trapped in a house for six days straight No way out. Yeah hard to believe everyone lived. Let's just say some almost didn't.

We decided to record Everything that happen those six days and boy let me tell you. Some of everything happened. They Guys fighting, Snow being thrown in the house, hot water being thrown around the house, talent shows, being locked out the house in underwear, long story short by the third day everyone had lost there minds including the kids.

Once it was time for dinner we where on day three of the movie.

"What where you all watching that was so funny?" Mrs. Williams questioned causing everyone to smirk.

But of course before anyone could answer Tony decides to ask Maria the same questioned.

"Aye shorty what's the name of the movie we was watching? "

"Christmas From Hell! duhh Uncle Tony! " Maria answered with a smirk as she stuffed her face.

Her response left Mrs. Williams confused while everyone else to chuckled .

"I swear y'all ain't real gone watch the video without us." Nyla commented

"What day y'all on?" Sha questioned getting excited.

"Excuse me but what is "Christmas from Hell"?" Kimberly questioned

"It's basically a documentary of a Christmas break a few years ago. " My mother answered truthfully.

"It's the Christmas everyone lost their Damn minds. " Mama May added with a smirk.

"Sooooo" Sha trailed off "The real questioned is can we watch it in here while we eat. " She direct towards Mama May even tho it is my house and we all grown on Sunday's It's Mama May Way or Nobody Eats.

"Child now you already know what my answer gone be! "

That's all most of us needed to here before we rushed to the family room with our plates.

"I swear if y'all waste anything on my couch or floor it's gone be Ass whooping time." I warned everyone mainly the kids. Causing the room to be fill with laughter & threats as we finishing watching our Christmas video.

16 years later ...............

A lot has happen over the past few years. For starters my son Dontez James Williams is 15 years old. He's a mixture of Shawn and myself, Tez looks more like me. Acts exactly like Shawn , yet still he is his own person. Tez and Corey are complete opposites yet they're so much alike. My daughter JaNae Denise Williams , has everyone wrapped around her precious little hands even still at the age of 11. Nae is a few shades darker than Addison if not for their skin tone, hair color and age difference they could be twins. Shawn's relationship with the kids is great they're always together. Of course Tez is a mama's boy and Nae is daddy's baby girl.
Everyone's doing great for the most part Sha and Paul did get married, they've been married going on 13 years now. I'm happy for them.
Tony still Tony expect he has a daughter now who's ten name Heaven.