CH. 23

Arnelle

   "I don't understand why you are so upset. I'm marrying you and not him!" I semi yelled

" So Fucking Act Like It." Kevin yelled loudly.

" First off lower you fucking voice before you wake my kids." I warned harshly pointing my finger at Kevin.  "What's really your problem with Shawn? Huh? You didn't seem to have a problem with him before."

"I just need to know that you're mines." He express reaching for my hands. " I just wanna make sure that you won't allow him to break the bond we are creating."

"Shawn can't destroy something that has been solid from the beginning Kevin."

"Mommy, Mommy , Ma?" JaNae called out as she banged on the closed bedroom door.

"JaNae?" I questioned opening the door only for her and Heaven to barge their way into my bed. "What can I help you ladies with? It's past your bedtime."

"Mommy we can't go to sleep under those conditions." JaNae express dramatically with Heaven right behind her.

"What conditions?"

"Boogie feet smells really bad!"
"An Moo snores plus he has gas."

"JaNae why is Boogie an Moo in your room?" Boogie is her nickname for Corey an Moo is Tez. " you guys are going to have to learn to sleep in your own beds." I announce watching the girls get comfortable under my blankets.

"Doesn't look like I'm staying tonight." Kevin mumbled grabbing his shoes. "You girls have a great night sleep tight."

"Night." The girls yelled back as Kevin headed out the door.

DownStairs!!

" I'll see you in the morning?" Kevin questioned

"Of course text me when you make it home . I'll see you tomorrow."

"Goodnight Kevin!!" 
We heard in unison as Kevin leaned in for a kiss. Turning around only to see Tez , Corey and surprisingly Snook with blank faces.

"Good night Everyone." Kevin reply closing the door behind him.

"Why aren't you guys sleep?"

"Well we could ask you the same question." Corey replied with a smirk until I gave him a knowing look.

"Well since we are all up how about we grab the brats and watch a movie like the good old days." Snook suggested

"As much as I would love to. I have to run to the club to check on things. Plus you guys should be going to bed we have a lot to do tomorrow."

"Tell Dad we said hello." Snook teased

"Bed Now!!" I semi yelled pointing towards the stairs.

"You look nice by the way mom, the new color brings out your eyes." Tez announced following Corey up the stairs. Causing a warm smile to form as I ran my hand through it. I changed my hair color earlier today and he was the first to mention it.

Tez

"Mom just left. & there's something different about her hope you notice it." I spoke in to the phone.

"Good looking out, I owe you son."

" Just remember this moment next Saturday Pops." I spoke before pops disconnected the call.

"So what's the plan?" Snook questioned

" Get Mom and Dad back together duhh." Corey and myself spoke. Even tho Aunt Shae and Uncle Paul are Corey parents he still call our parents his mom and dad.

" How are we going to do that ? Especially when she's marrying Kevin within 2 weeks?" Snook question

"Well looks like we have to move fast doesn't it." I replied blankly. Honestly I want moms happy, an right now Kevin isn't it, which means he has to go. I know about my dad trying to win moms back. So why shouldn't we help?

"Where's mommy?" JaNae questioned walking into Snook's room.

"She went to check on something at work squirrel." I answered as both JaNae an Heaven climbed in the king size bed laying on Corey and myself.

"Squirrel?"

"Yes Moo"

"How would you feel if mommy and daddy got together instead of mommy and Kevin?" I question rubbing my hands through her and Snook's hair as they ,both laid their heads on my chest.

"I would love it! That way we all could live together. Me an heaven will have a big room to share. You and Corey will be there and Snook could stay longer." She expressed with excitement. "But mommy likes Kevin now and not daddy." JaNae mumble sadly.

"But mommy will always love daddy and when you love a person you never leave them sometimes you take vacations but you never leave." I stressed " Squirrel what if I told you mommy and daddy will one day get back together?"

"Promise Moo?"
"Promise Squirrel!"