Ch 13

Arnelle P.O.V

April -Few weeks before the wedding.

   As I sat at the red light I began to smile thinking about how we were only four weeks away from my dream wedding. I'm so excited everybody going to be in the wedding, including Addison. Shawn and I been doing pretty good we still be  go to counseling.

    Pulling in to the office parking lot, I snapped out of my thoughts and got out. As I entered the building I stop by the receptionist desk.
"Hey , tell Sarah I need to see her in my office."

"Right away." The receptionist spoke picking up here phone.

   While I'm waiting for Sarah I decided to check my message. Which most of them was about my wedding details and the others were about business. When Shawn called.

Phone Call....

"Hey love ."

"Hey Mrs Williams."

"I'm not Mrs Williams just yet. "

"Baby you always been Mrs. Williams ."

"What can I do for you ShawnI'm at the office love."

"The guys wanted to know are we still having a rehearsal this week."

I already knew what that meant Shawn ass forgot the day and time. Hell he might of forgot the place.

"Yes love we are still having rehearsal today at six thirty at the house."

"Okay just wanted to make sure."

"Tell them niggas to be on time and I ain't playing."

"I got this just worry about yo never on time ass girls."

"Shut up my girls always on time."

"Stop lying Nelle them tramps dont even be on time for free before 11 at the club now that's a damn shame."

"Boy ima tell Sha what you said to now get off my girls line before yo ass don't get feed tonight."