Ch.16

Arnelle

    I woke up to the feeling of someone watching me. "What Shawn? " I questioned with my eyes still closed. Only to feel something heavy on my back. Letting out a frustrations moan I yelled "Get off me."

  Turning around to see a laughing Tony, "Tony get out my fucking room." I screamed throwing a pillow at him.

"Girl get up Momma downstairs cooking and old lady May said don't make her come up here to get you."

"Ughhhhhh here I come." I snap walking into the bathroom. After brushing my teeth an washing my face I headed downstairs.

   The smell of fresh fruit and homemade biscuits hit my noise. As I stood in the kitchen doorway I admired my lovely family as my in-laws enter the house.

     We all sat at the oversize dining table and enjoyed the beautiful fest my mother created.

"Thanks for the breakfast Ma I really enjoyed it."

"You're welcome baby now I hope to see you guys for dinner."

"We'll be there." Shawn respond before I could.

  All I could do is smile while calling him every name in the book. "Dinner still at six?" I asked my mother who nodded in agreement.

"See you guys at six." I stated while waving goodbye to everyone.

  Once everybody left I headed upstairs to prepare for my day. I stayed in the shower for what seem like an hour but was only thirty minutes.

   Stepping out the hot shower I wrapped my warm towel around my wet body as I step on to the cold tile. Walking in to my closet I grabbed a pair of lace black boy shorts and a strapless black bra. Sitting at my vanity I began to oil my body before starting on my make-up.

  I watched as Shawn stared at me with lustful eye's. A small smirk make it's way to my lips something I couldn't help. As Shawn warm soft lips pressed against my shoulder and neck.

"Baby what you dress for?"

"Having a day with the girls."

"Sound fun. What time y'all leaving out?"

"As soon as I get dress ,they should be here soon."

"Damn!!!" Shawn mumble under his breathe "So what time you coming back I got some work to handle? "

  Turning around I began to stare at Shawn. "I will be meet you and Snook at my mother's for dinner around six dear."  I stated before placing a kiss on each of Shawn's checks. Walking back in to my I grabbed my strapless mid thigh off white sun dress.

Shawn

   I watched as Nelle got dress and realize today I will fully be on my own with my daughter which is kinda scary. I mean I know how to take care of her of course it's just I have always had somebody making sure I'm doing it right. My thoughts were interpreted by the door bell then the sound of Addison whining.

    Walking out our bedroom I headed down the hall to Addison's room. Opening the door I saw my baby girl rolled over on her stomach looking at the door. "There's daddy's favorite girl in the world." I stated picking her up.

  The doorbell went off again. Opening the door I became face to face Kimberly, Sha, Me-Me, Nyla, and Nelle cousin TaeTae. Who all wasted no time pushing their way in to the house.

"Well goodmorning to you tramps too." I snapped while locking the door.

"GOODMORNING MR. WILLIAMS." They shout back all together.