Ch. 1

Arnelle White

         Woke up happy that today's Friday. Grab my phone off the night stand to text my girls Shae & Nyla, who I met about 3 years ago.

                   Group Msg:

   Shae,  Nyla: Girls weekend TURN UP be there by 4pm .

    As I got up I walked over to the bathroom to check myself out before showering. I'm 5'1 even with big hazelnut eyes and the prettiest carmel skin if I do say so myself ya girl bad as hell I thought as I placed my rollers back in my 26"in Russian hair that was jet black. After showering I walked in my closet placing on some black high waisted shorts that hugged ever curve I had just right with a white crop top that read "Bossed Up" in red.  Grabbing my black red bottoms I began to packing for Atlanta even tho it was only about 3 hours from me in Albany, Ga.

     I was happy to be spending time with my girls it was going on 10:30am , so I decide to call Shawn my Fiance and meet him for a little breakfast before I left.

                 (Dials Shawn )

Shawn: Hey Babe Wassup!!

Me: Where are you let's meet for breakfast.

Shawn: I'm heading to the office I can meet       you at "The Brew" the little cafe you like in 15mins.

             See you there!!

See Shawn and I are indeed engage I Love em with all my heart but right now we aren't in a good place so we don't live together. I put a hold on our marriage about 2 months ago.

   I grab my three bags alone with my favorite Chanel red bag after throwing everything I needed inside I rushed down the steps and out the door to my white on white range rover. After throwing my bags in the trunk. Turn on the radio an made my way to The Brew which was only a 20min drive from home.

   As I pulled up to the little cafe I seen Shawn's BMW parked on the street I parked in front of him an got out. Walking down the short street I placed my Chanel shades on as I felt someone watching from behind. As I walk towards the host stand I spotted a milk chocolate kinda tall brother with a tight firm ass and broad shoulders that looked ohh soo good in his long sleeve white bottom down. The man had a clean shave an cut with a tape fade that Just drove me crazy.

SHAWN  WILLIAMS

     As I waited for Nelle to arrive before heading to Atlanta. I took out my phone to make a few arrangements for the weekend, I felt small warm hands touch my ass.

"Yo what the fuck" - I barked turning around to see my beautiful fiance laughing causing her one dimple to show.

"Come on Nelle you know I hate that Sh-- " Before I could finish her soft plump lips were locked to mines. Squeezing her ass checks as our tongues played around between kisses. Thoughts of how bad I wanted to make love to her right at that moment after all it's been 2months ohh how I wanted to taste her sweet juices. I wanted to feel her lips wrap around my cock once again. As these thoughts wonder, our kissed grew more intense we both let moans slip out between each kiss I felt my self getting turn on more an more. "Nelle stop playing an let me have you once before you go I let out as I pulled out of a kiss." She let a little giggle out as she felt my soon to be rock hard cock. "little Man wants some attention" she laugh. We were then interrupted by the waiter.

Table for two Mr Williams right this way we began to follow.

As I marked Nelle "little Man" I pet name for my cock which I didn't appreciate knowing nothing about him was little.

  After eaten our food I walked Nelle to her car. Call me when you make it I told her before answering my phone

                (phone call)

Me: Yo....

Voice on the other end: Everything still going  down as plan?

Me: Course it is but let me hit you right back

                 (hangs up)