Ch. 9

ARNELLE

    Waking up the next morning I only remember small parts of what happen last night. Damn my head was killing me. Trying to figure out if what I do remember was a dream or not. Hearing my phone go of, I quickly grab it causing my head to hurt more. Looking at the phone I had eight missed calls from Shawn along with a little over fifty text messages. Some where sweet others I could tell he was pissed off. Seeing Sha had text me. I dialed her number until a some what familiar voice caught my attention. I looked up seeing Roee in nothing but his basketball shorts. "Goodmorning beautiful " he said adding a kiss to the forehead before laying next to me. I just smiled trying to get my thoughts together I guess that part wasn't a dream. Before I could say anything his phone went off he had to leave. "Hopefully we can talk more Nelle". "Yeah hopefully."  After Roee left I just laid back down I wasn't in the mood to get up physical nor mentally. Every part of me was sore.

Three Days Later......

   So I still haven't talk to Shawn even tho he been blowing me up everyday all day long except for today. Sha went back home to Atlanta with Paul, MeMe back home with her daughter and Risha & Nyla went back home. So I am sitting in this room all alone and shit. I guess I will go shopping since I have nothing better to do.

       After hitting up some of my favorite stores. I figured I should buy my god son something. Four hours of shopping made me feel good even tho I spent way to much money outta Shawn & I joint account. We both had a spending limited when it came to the joint account I went over by 5,000 dollars. It's not to bad.  Heading back to the hotel, sitting in my room I decided to order some room service. 

                     ( Calling Sha )

"Hey Love "

"What y'all over there doing?"

"Girl just got done eaten watching Paul an Chris paint the Nursery"

"Shid you mean try I know they ain't doing shit but arguing."

"Hell yeah that's all they been doing for the past two hours only got one wall done, but what you doing?"

"Just came from shopping guess what I got my baby!"

"His ass don't need nothing else that's all you an Paul do is buy whatever y'all see."

"Shut the hell up you just mad cause I ain't get you nothing my g_baby can have whatever he want."

"All that shit staying over there with yo ass too since you ain't get me shit bitch."

"That's fine to bitch I don't wanna talk to you no more let me speak to Paul."

"Hell nahh not on my phone better call him since you don't wanna talk to me anymore."

"Whatever bye trick. "

         I guess my food was here, since my dog Dukes was in the living from barking. The food smelt good. "I will be right out " I yelled from the bathroom. Stepping in the living room I stopped an frozed up at the sight of the man sitting on my couch. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING HERE? "

SHAWN

      I'm done playing games with Nelle ass. All this not answering my calls an responding to my texts. About to stop today. Whatever her problem is she better talk that shit out or go sit on somebody black couch, cause she coming home tonight regardless of what she say. 

       After checking her account records I saw she was staying at the Hyatt about half a hour away from the house. Walking to the front desk I sweet talked the manger into giving me a key to Nelle's room. Stepping off the elevator I seen room service heading towards Nelle room. "Excuse me I got it from here" I said handing the gentleman a $50 tip.