Ch.5

Arnelle

   The ride back home was quite. Neither one of us talked. The awkward silence made me wanna go crazy. I decided to take a nap before I said something else I was going to regret.

        Waking up in my bed.…………

   Rolling over seeing I had nothing on but one of Shawn's oversize shirts on. I scan the room but there was no sign of him still being here. I know we got into a little fight but part of me was still hoping I would wake up to him. Rolling back over. I began to let sleep take me body.

   Until I felt warm kisses on my neck an ear. "Nelle I love You " he whispered in a husky voice. "Always " I asked rolling over to face him. "Always baby always".

Laying my head on his chest he began to tell me everything that happen with Natalie. From her getting hired at the club to her busting his windows out. I stayed quite as he talk an allowed the warm tears to run on to his chest. "I'm done with her for good" is the last thing I heard before letting sleep take over my body again. 

Three Months Later…………

      Yes me an my future husband are living together again. We have official set a date which is in 9 months. My God son corey will be here by then, I can't wait. Me & Shawn can't be more happier.

    Walking down the steps to answer the door. I was hoping it would be my bridesmaids shoe I ordered almost a month ago. To my surprise it was my boo Sha. Happy to see my girl like always.

"What are you doing here Sha? " I asked closing the door then following her to the kitchen.

"We came here to talk yo ass outta getting em ugly dresses!!" "Where the candy? "

"In the snack closet, since you came all the way down here to complain about the dress you can come shopping with me for new ones".

"Fine but we gotta stop an get me a milkshake. " Sha grabbed her fruit an candy.

Come on then lets go. Picking up my purse an phone we a take yo car Sha.

Shawn

     "Yo Tye have yo contact heard anything?"

      "Nahh bro they can't find her ass".  "Ima need for somebody to find the hoe get word out....FIND HER ASS ALIVE OR DEAD!! "

     Damn man every since that night at the club Natalie ass been threatening the ones close to me. I need to find the hoe before she do some. This the same bitch that use to pop niggas off for me back in the day so I know she a try some shit. My thoughts were interrupted by a phone call.

"Hello"

"Hi,  Mr. Williams  Ms.White told us to contact you about the deposit for the catering... it's due today. "

"Umm okay I will bring it right over".

    After dealing with the wedding shit I decided it was time I did something for Nelle. Picking up my phone I dialed Russell.   "Hey Russell can you meet me at the shop on Washington?" "Sure be there in 20...Oh I picked that up for you earlier I'll bring it".

    Before I headed over to Washington I stop and got Tony Nelle younger brother. Ima need yo help with this one bro.

Arnelle

  After going to three different shops we finally find the perfect dress now all we gotta do is get everybody fitted. Pulling up to the house I saw my truck the back window had been busted out. Getting out the car I dailed Shawn.

"Wassup sis! "

"Tony?  Where tf is Shawn? "

"He handling some right now what's wrong? "

"Somebody busted my fucking window out?"

"TF We on our way wya? "

"We at the house"

     After calling the police and my insecure company then a tow truck. About twenty minutes later Shawn an Tony pulled up.