Ch.4

Arnelle

Sunday Morning ……

    I woke up with the worst hang over I ever had. I rolled over noticing Nyla still sleep next to me. Rubbing my hand through my hair i grab my phone saw it was three in the afternoon. I checked my messages from Shawn. He wanted to talk when I got back an indeed we were. I wanted my man home regardless of the bullshit.

   Laying in the bed trying to recover from last night.When the smell of chicken caught my attention. Getting up I rushed down the steps to the kitchen to see Paul standing behind Sha rubbing her stomach. 

It was good seeing them so happy.

    "Can ya girl get some food y'all got the whole house smelling good around here" I laughed.

   "Fasho I got you" Paul said laughing.

(the door bell then a knock)

I got it y'all! I walked over to the door getting ready to curse Sha ass out for her smart comment until I was distracted by the man standing on the door frame. The biggest smile appeared on my face as Shawn pulled me into a hug I jumped up on him wrapping my arms an legs around him.

  "Well Damn somebody happy to see me" he smiled.

"Of course I'm always happy to see my future husband" I said placing a kiss on his lips.

   Walking in the kitchen were Sha and Paul was cooking. I sat on the counter pulling Shawn between my legs giving him kisses. "Don't be in here trying to make no damn babies " Sha said hitting us with the wooden spoon.

"Nahh babe leave them along our baby gone need somebody to play with"

We all laughed as Sha rolled her eyes since nobody was on her side.

    Taking a second look a Shawn a red scratch on his neck caught my attention. Debating rather I wanted to ask or not I just left it a long already knowing some nasty hoe did it.

    I guess the loud noise and smell of food woke Nyla up. Here she come asking us why we so loud this early, we couldn't do nothing but laugh seeing that it's damn near four in the afternoon and she talking about it being early. 

Shawn

  After catching a ride with Paul to Atlanta we decided to surprise the girls. Sitting in the kitchen eaten messing with Nyla since she was still hung over. I figure now would be a good time for Nelle & I to talk. Leading her to the guest room.

"Nelle baby I just want you to know I'm sorry for everything I ever did your the person I wanna be with you nobody else I'm willing to do anything you name it to have you completely back in my life. Baby shit ain't the same without you around I done did a lot of fucked up shit but I'm trying to change for us no more lies no more games no more extra mfs just us " Nelle say something please!!

"What do you want me to say of course I want you back home with me why wouldnt I...your my everything Shawn"

"Nelle just tell me what it is you want me to do to prove this is what I want."

"I want nothing but the true always"

"An I promise to give you that always I promise"

"Always huh? Well who put the scratches on ya fucking neck?"

Dropping my head low I mumble "Natalie" as I was looking up Nelle throw a right punch to my left eye causing me to step back I gotta give it to her shawty got one mean swing. "WTF Nelle" I tried to grab her before she hit me again but I caught another one this time to the nose then two more came flying right after. Holding my face I felt something. Damn Nelle you bust my nose.

"Lucky is only ya nose "she yelled

"Hit me again an ima slap the Fuck outta yo ass "

"Hit me mf hit me "she yelled walking towards me

Next thing I knew I had pushed Nelle into the dresser causing her to hit the floor. Paul ran in an grab me while the girls pick Nelle off the floor.

Paul:  Chill bro Wtf happen in there

      "Bro she punched the shit outta me"

Paul: Please tell me you ain't hit her man

      "Hell Nahh, I wanted to all I did was push her ass."

Paul: Damn look like yo ass ain't going home tonight.

       "Damn Man I fucked up again."

Arnelle

      I can't believe this motherfucker. Here I am ready to make peace then I find out he still fucking this nasty hoe. Damn am I tripping deep down inside I knew he was still fucking her just ain't wanna believe it to be honest. But he told the truth even tho he still wrong. I'm I over thinking this shit.  Maybe I shouldn't have punched him but he desired it. I thought about how all this happen so fast an began to cry.