Ch. 14

Waking up in a bittersweet mood, I felt good but it seemed as if something was off about the day. Of course I woke up alone Shawn ass stay gone in the morning but I shouldn't complain he's out working. Hearing my phone starting to beep I grabbed it seeing Sarah text me:

Sarah: Goodmorning, Don't forget you guys have a dress fitting at 11am! 8:45am
Me: I'm getting up now see you there! 8:47

   After checking instagram I hopped in the shower for 30mins, I got dresssed in a royal blue knee length pencil skirt with a six inch split in the back along with a yellow v-neck blouse. I added my white and gold leather versace watch and heart shaped studs. I walked towards my shoe wall and grabbed my versace white pumps. I sat down to start my make up and hair when I realized a note tape to the mirror:

*Goodmorning Bae,
        Left early had to show a house this morning, I should be at the office around 10. I fix you breakfast nothing big seeing how that ass been getting fat lately.
                             I Love You Fatty!!! *

  I rolled my eyes placing the note on my vanity. "I know this punk ain't just called me fat", I thought out loud finishing my hair and make up. After curling my hair for almost 40 minutes I added a few finishing touches to my make up. Walking back in my closet I grab my white and gold cross over purse placing my phone, wallet, gum, lip gloss and make up inside.

        Turning off the lights I headed downstairs towards the kitchen. Seeing the breakfast Shawn fixed me on the stove I warmed it up, then sat at the table to eat. As I was eaten I got a text from Sha saying she was ready. Seeing it was almost 10:30 I placed my plate in the dishwasher and headed out. Happy the hotel Sha's staying at only ten minutes away from the shop but it's almost twenty five minutes from my house.

      Pulling up to the hotel I call telling Sha I was outside, looking at the clock it read 10:50. Not to long after I hung up Sha was coming out the hotel, she must've been in the lobby. Once Sha was settled we headed to the shop while talking about random things.

  Once we pulled up at the shop it was 11:13am, not really late I thought to my self as we headed to the shops entrance. Walking in the first person I saw was Sarah.

"There you are I was just about to call you." Sarah stated giving both Sha and I a hug.

"I'm not to late.  Is everyone here?" I questioned looking around.

"Yes they are in the back waiting on their dresses." She stated while motioning us to follow her.

    Walking in to the backroom I seen my my girls. Kimberly my Matron of Honor seeing how she's already married and older then me, then my bridesmaids MeMe, Nyla, Risha, My Cousins Monica, and TaeTae. My Flower girls Maria and Zariah were sitting there with my mother and Mama May.

"Hey Everybody." I stated hugging my mom then grandma.

"Hey!" Everyone stated back.

   We were watching Maria and Zariah dance while waiting on the tailor's  to come back with the dresses. Everyone put on their dresses, good thing they still fit perfectly.

  Looking around at all the women that were going to be in my wedding I realized someone was missing.

"Hey Kim where's mama?" I questioned

"She's on her way, She said something about making a stop." Kim stated, While I nodded.

"Is the bride ready to try on her dress?"One of the tailors asked