CH. 24

Tez
Next Morning

"Moo wake up ." JaNae whined for the fifteenth time while shaking me.

"Squirrel! Someone better be dying or already dead." I warned with my face still under the blanket.

"Moo!" JaNae yelled.

"Squirrel!" I yelled back

"Both of you shut up!" Corey mumble from the foot of the bed.

"What do you want squirrel? I'm trying to sleep."

"Mom didn't come home, and we're hungry."

"Go eat so we can sleep ." Corey demand

"Squirrel go tell Snook to feed you she's in charge." I demanded "An don't wake me up again unless someone's dead."

"Snook's gone !"

"What you mean Snook gone?" I questioned sitting up.

"She's not here duhh."

"Go watch tv or something with Heaven until your foods ready."

"Corey where's Snook?" I questioned grabbing my shirt.

" How am I supposed to know where your sister is? An I'm laying in bed with you!" Corey questioned looking at me crazy.

"Man get up and fix them some food while I find Snook."

"Nigga remember I'm the oldest but I'll feed them.

Today must be don't answer any of Tez calls day. Because no one is answering not moms, pops, Snook, or my girlfriend Mariah.

"Where are you?" I questioned the moment Snook's name appeared on my phone. As I headed towards the kitchen.

"Well hello little brother, Good morning to you to. I'm doing great this morning how are you?" Snook questioned smartly

"That's great. Where is your yellow ass?" I questioned again. While drinking my orange juice.

"I'm out front if you must know."

"Squirrel I found your sister, she's outside." I yelled through the house. As I peeked out the window to see Snook kissing Omar Epps look alike boyfriend of hers.

"Addison if you don't get yo yellow ass in this house ima beat you purple and blue!" I yelled stepping on the front porch.

Shawn

Waking up to the sun beaming on my forehead, wild hair an beautiful manicure hands laid peaceful on my bare chest. I couldn't help the smile that grace my face.

"Shawn turn the phone off." She mumbled as her phone went off for the seventh time this morning. Moments later my phone went off.

"Yes." I answered trying not to be so loud

"Where's mommy?" Nae yelled through the phone.

"JaNae." I warned " why would I know where your mother is?" Before she replied I could here Tez yelling for the phone.