Few drops of water

🍀بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم🍀
ﷺ ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ

STORY:
Just a few drops of water.

Moulana Sema Saheb رحمة الله عليه
once mentioned a beautiful waqiah of sadaqah of a few drops of water.

A wali (friend)of Allah Ta'ala once traveled from his village to a city to attend a majlis of some other auliyaa' ( saint). He arrived at the outskirts of that city during the late hours of Laylatul Jumuah. He was all by himself & it was very dangerous to enter the city at that time of night. So he decided to sleep over at the local graveyard.

During the course of the night he suddenly saw (with his spiritual eyes) how the Ahlul Quboor (people of the Grave)came out & sat on top of their qabr. He then saw Malaikah coming with trays of food from Jannah serving all of them, except a few. He then asked one of those who were deprived why some got & some not.
The deprived one replied, " Every Thursday night, those of the ahlul quboor whose family gave some sadaqah on their behalf are treated with food of Jannah. The reason why I was deprived, is because no one gave any sadaqah or some esaaluth thawaab on my behalf"

The wali felt extremely sorry for the man & asked where his family is. He said he had only one child, a daughter. He then pleaded with the wali to please ask his daughter to give some sadaqah on his behalf. He gave the Wali the address.

The next day, the Wali went to where he was directed . As he knocked on the door, the neighbours got very upset & told him, "Your appearance is that of a pious person. What are u doing at the house of a prostitute?"
He simply asked where she could be found. They told him she would be at a river where she often goes.

When he got to the river he found her playing in the water with some men. He sat on the bank of the river & felt very disturbed. This woman, without any shame, invited the Wali to join them in the river. He called her & she came towards the bank but still standing in the water. He then explained to her his experience with her father & told her of the desperate plea of her father, asking her to at least give something in sadaqah on behalf of her father.

The Wali left there heartbroken at the immorality of this woman. He went to the majlis & spent the week there.

The following Thursday he decided to sleep over at the same qabrastan & also to break the news to the man. To his amazement the man was also served with food of Jannah. The man thanked him profusely.The Wali told him he didn't understand & explained his experience with the man's daughter.
The man then said that the Malaaika that brought him the food explained why he was rewarded.
He said, "As my daughter threw some water onto the bank saying 'give that to my father' a thirsty lizard which was scared to come near the water because of the presence of people, opened his mouth & a few drops of that water fell in his mouth & quenched his immediate thirst. Allah accepted it & rewarded me accordingly."

Moulana then said "never underestimate the rewards of even a few drops of water."
No one should deprive him/herself of giving some sadaqah (no matter how little).
🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹