Story

--------- 🌍 *Risaalatul~Haq* 🌍 ---------
----------------- *Short Stories* -----------------
------------------------ *(91)* ------------------------

                              ﷽

🌙  Thul-Hijjah 1441 🌙
            August 2020

*WHEN OPINIONS ARE BLURRY, ADJUST YOUR FOCUS*

An old man, a boy and a pedigree horse were going to town. The boy rode on the horse and the old man walked. As they went along, they passed some people who remarked that it was *a shame* that the old man was walking and the boy was riding.

The man and boy thought maybe the critics were right, so they changed positions.

Then, later, they passed some people who remarked, *"What a shame*, he makes that little boy walk." So they then decided they'd both walk!

Soon they passed some more people who thought they were stupid to walk when they had a pedigree horse to ride. So, they both rode the horse. Now they passed some people who *shamed them* by saying how awful to put such a load on such an expensive horse.

The boy and man figured they were probably right, so they decided to carry the horse. As they crossed the bridge, they lost their grip on the animal and it fell into the river and drowned.
(رسالة الحق)

*LESSONS*

1.If you try to please everyone and compromise on Deen, eventually, there will be no Deen left. Even after trying to please everyone, you still won't make them happy. One has to be firm and resolute in obeying Allahs commands no matter what the situation.
Many a *husband* forces his wife to abandon purdah.
Many a *parent* forces their children to abandon the Sunnah clothing.
Many an *employer* forces the employee to shave their beards.
Many a *friend* forces his closest friend to take drugs.
Many a *wife* forces the husband to go to wrong places.
Many a *traveller* compromises on Salaah.
Many a *shopper* compromises on interest.
Many a *businessman* compromises on Halaal sustenance.
Many an *eye* breaches trust and sees Haraam.
*Be a rubber band when it comes to Dunya and a diamond when it comes to Deen.*

2.Unlike the worldly knowledge which evolves and is ever changing, Deen is constant, in clear, black and white. One should be very particular who one takes Deen from as this Ummah will be divided into seventy-three groups. Only one group will qualify for Jannah.

One has to be in search for the truth constantly and make sure we are utilising our potential in the correct direction. *We need to starve our distractions and feed the ambition of true Deen.*

3. A person who does not have the correct Yaqeen in Allah and His Rasool ﷺ, will fall prey to all the worldly invitations and forget his purpose of life.

In the story, the horse fell in the water. A person who loses his objective may fall in hell. Let us make sure we constantly making effort to secure the *Hereafter* and not only the Dunya.

*HE who focusses on two rabbits, catches none.*
احمد ابن محمود

*MAY ALLAH GUIDE US AND PROTECT US*
آمين

(رسالة الحق)