Leaving something for the sake of Allah

🍀بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم🍀
ﷺ ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ

STORY:
“Whoever abandons something for the sake of Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala, 
Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala will replace it with something better than it”

“Shaikh Ibraaheem Al-Hilaalee Al-Halabee – a pious & noble scholar – traveled to Al-Azhar University in search of knowledge. While seeking knowledge, he became very poor & used to rely on charity. One time, several days passed by & he did not find anything to eat, so he became extremely hungry.

So he came out of his room in Al-Azhar to ask for some scraps of food. He found an open door from which a pleasant smell of food was coming out of. So he entered the door & found himself in a kitchen with no one around. There he found some tempting food, so he grabbed a spoon & dipped it in, but when he lifted it to his mouth, he held himself back from eating it, since he realized that he had not been given permission to eat from it. So he left it & returned to his room in the dormitory of Al-Azhar, still hungry & starving.

But no less than an hour passed by, when one of his teachers, accompanied by another man, came into his room. Aиϑ his teacher said to him: ‘This noble man came to me seeking a righteous student of knowledge to choose for marrying his daughter, & I have chosen u for him. So rise & come with us to his home where we can complete the marriage contract between u & his daughter & u can become part of his household.’ So Shaikh Ibraaheem struggled to get to his feet, obeying the command of his teacher & went with them. Aиϑ behold they took him to the very same house he had been to, & which he had entered & dipped the spoon into the food!

So when he sat down, the girl’s father married her to him & the food was brought out. It was the same food he had put the spoon into before & which he abandoned. But now he ate from it & said to himself: ‘I withheld from eating it when I had no permission, but now Allaah has given me this food with permission.’

Afterward, this righteous wife went back with him to Halab, after he had finished his studies. Aиϑ she bore righteous children for him.”

So this is the fruit of patience & this is the result of having taqwaa, as Allaah says:
“Aиϑ whoever has Taqwaa of
Allaah, He will make a way out
for him (from hardship),
aиϑ He will provide for Him
from places He never
imagined.”
[Surah At-Talaaq: 2-3]

But as for those who are hasty – those who do not distinguish between the truth & falsehood, seeking after the transitory vanities of this worldly life – they will never experience anything but grief & sorrow in their hearts, for they will never attain the worldly life nor will they ever achieve Religion.

This is because they forget – or perhaps neglect – the saying of Allaah: “Is not Allaah sufficient for His servant?”
[Surah Az-Zumar: 36]

As for those who are patient & firm & who have Taqwaa, they will gain ascendancy in this life & glory & honor with their Lord on the Day of Judgement. Aиϑ Allaah says: “So give the glad tidings to the patient ones.”
[Surah Al-Baqarah: 155]

Aиϑ He says:
“Verily, the patient ones will be
given their reward without any
reckoning.”
[Surah Az-Zumar: 10]

O Compassionate, Kind Allah,
In Your Blessed month of Ramadhan we have left food & drink for Your sake . We have left relations with our spouses which are halaal for us out of this month. Aиϑ all out of love for You & for Your pleasure
Please beloved Allah, replace all our broken sacrifices with something better for us. Aиϑ indeed You are Al Wahhab- the Giver of Gifts & the Best of Planners.
Ameen.

(Story from the book: “I’laam an-Nubalaa bi-Taareekh Halab ash-Shuhabaa” (7/231)
🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹

It's truly said that when we leave something for the sake of Allah, sometimes because it's not permissible,then Allah ta'ala gives it tonus in ways we hadn't ever thought of ... In jaaiz ways and in ways that please Allah