Chapter 37

POV ~ Adorable Pikachu 💛

It's been a few weeks since the.... Incident and today we are being taken to the USJ, so far a few friend groups have been made including the Bakusquad (Shinso, Mina, Kirishima, Sero and, obviously, Bakugo) (A/N I feel Shinso would be a part of the Bakusquad so I'm going to replace Kami with Shinso) and the Dekusquad (Izu, Ochaco, Tsu, Robot dude and Todoroki, who has taken an odd liking to the green bean). Everyone is friends with Izu, including the crazy blonde in 1-B! Well Izu's friends with everyone but Bakugo, for some reason he has a grudge or something, but the thing is no one knows what the problem is except from Kiri and Bakugo. Yes, I have tried asking the three numerous times what's going on and no, no one has said a word a bout it. Every time I ask kiri hes like, 'It wouldn't be manly if I told you, sorry bro.' And then Bakugo's like, 'What?! Why would I want to talk to an extra like you?!' But I don't think Izu knows anything about it. Oh well, I had better get my head out of the clouds and be more sociable, after all that's the one good trait I can fake. "Ugh this rides taking forever, where are we going?"

To the USJ for rescue training, I know of course but... I am the dumb one in 1-A so may as well act it... "Tch, Baka I've already told you we are going to the USJ for rescue training. How many more times do I have to say it huh?!"

Was he reading my mind or something? That was practically what I said. "Hehe sorry, I'll try remember this time!"

"Tch" is the only answer I got from Bakugo.

"So..." Who looks like they might talk to me? No one sigh I'm the class perv now Mineta's gone so why would anyone like me? "Hey! It's Jiro right?"

"Hey, stay away extra! We all know what your like..." Right... Bakugo wont let me breath in the direction of any girls nevermind talk to them.

"My bad!" I hold my hands up in surrender, but just to make sure they dont talk to me, "I'll get your number later, cutie~" Ugh I hate doing this, but it's the easiest way for people to stay away from me... I never wanted to hurt them..." (A/N In this I am gonna make Kami have a lead role (I ship KamiDeku (please no hate but I dont mind shipping wars) and KiriBaku but I am a multi shipper so my fav ship changes quite often. I hope you dont mind but I will be leaning towards those ships in this I think, thats all for now 😄.)

I decide to go on my phone and watch some YouTube. "Oi Dunce face!"

"Yea what's up, bro?" Oh no, is this where I die?

"What do you think your watching?!" Yes, yes I am going to die.

"Ya really wanna know?~"

"Bro! That's disgusting!?" Huh? What does Kirishima think I'm watchi-... It was at this moment I knew I f*cked up.

"Oh n-no you got it all wrong! It's not... that... I swear!"

"How could you watch something so awful and then deny it?!" Robot said...

I mumble, "It wasn't that tho..." In reality I was watching some room decorations and some tips on how to study cause my room is so plain and I really wanna get better grades, but it's probably better not to mention that so I put my headphones back in and block everyone out.

Meanwhile

POV ~ Author/ Mineta (It was hard to do only one POV 😅)

In the halls of UA a small grape named M*n*t* is searching for the councelors office, because today the meeting was there instead of the principles torture roo-... I meant office! Having done numerous searches in who the school counselor was he thought it would be better to leave his magazines and graphic novels hidden in his room. After finally finding the office, thanks to two wrong turns and five students help, he knocked on the door and received an agitated growl that could only be perceived as a 'come in' by a child-genius such as M*n*t* or so he thought at least,  he slid the door open and walked in, he could see an extremely angry hound dog, an emotionless ectoplasm who was avoiding the child's view and a sympathetic Nezu... Wait why does he look sympathetic? "I said wait outside you gr gr tgr rgrvrgrgrg." Oh no hes annoyed, I'm done for.

"I-I'm so sorry sensei!" I bow down to 90⁰ and hope he doesnt attack me... Wait he's a pro hero... I should be fine...

"Well, since he's here, why dont we start? Hello again M*n*t*! Come in, Come in. Have a seat!"  The rat smiled as the grape sat down across from the teachers, "Today we are here to discuss your progress!" The boy nodded in response as he glanced towards the other 'councelors' in the room. "Unfortunately, I have other business to attend to so Hound dog and Ectoplasm will oversee today's meeting now if you will excuse me I'll take my leave."

Once he was gone, an uneasy silence filled the room and so began his new therapy sessions starting with his pervy tendencies and how watching the mature content makes him feel. After finally confirming that the boy can bo longer watch such things, they turn to reading material. Just as Ectoplasm was about to place different reading materials on the table between them, the R rated hero rushed in, making the grape drool and almost puke at the way shes standing. "Sorry for interrupting but we have a situation at the USJ and all staff available are required."

They sat there for a beat the grape boy, now able to control his puke, had hearts in his eyes and a pool of drool forming at the side of his mouth. "Well? Chop Chop boys! We need to move! Now!!"

With that they quickly exited, the short boy in a trance as Ectoplasm returned, Nezu on his shoulder. "M*n*t* Hurry up! This will be a good learning experience to show you what a true hero looks like!"

The boy was practically thrown across the room by one of ectoplasm's clones as the four (ectoplasm 1 and 2, Nezu and M*n*t*) ran straight towards the danger.

A/N Thank you for reading the thirty seventh part of my first story! I hope you enjoyed and credit to Mae-chan13 for the Mineta scene at the end! Please let me know if theres anything you want in this story...

Okay my thoughts are over now! I hope to see you in the next chapter. Love you <3

Words used 1195