Chapter 30

POV ~ Caterpillar God

"Izu, wake up! It's your first day at UA and you are not! Going to be late." I shout up the stairs. In the last few months he has grown up a lot. His hair is now much shorter and easier to control, his has become a lot more buff - thanks to my training - and doesnt stutter half as much as before.

"I'm up Dadzawa!" He shouts back down to me.

"What do you want for breakfast?" He always struggles to make decisions so that's something he is trying to improve on.

"I- um... can I have some.... Waffles!" (I dont know any Japanese breakfasts)

"Yes of course." Well done Izu you answered within a minute. I'm glad I managed to convince Nezu to put him in my class otherwise he would, most likely, be yelled at and he could possible have a break down... Okay I just want to make sure my boy is okay.

"Hey Shouta!" Theres my overly loud fiance.

"Hey Mic."

"Is that a smile I see?" He asks me teasingly, I swiftly turn away and continue getting breakfast ready to hide my red face and aching smile. I had everything I could ever want in my life now, why would I not smile?

Time skip ~ at UA

"Okay we are here. Izu you go find whatever class room you are in and get to know some people." I tell my sun... I mean son.

"Okay Dadzawa, love you both."

"Yea, yea. Now get to class before everyone else so you can get a good seat." After that he ran into UA, almost falling over until a bubbly looking girl came up to him and stopped him falling by, making him float? Oh she must be Ochaco Uraraka another 1-A student.

POV ~ UwU-avity (name was 's idea go check out their account)

As I was walking up to UA I notice this green haired boy walking up to the large school wearing the same uniform as me, I see he is about to trip over a tiny rock so I rush over before he kisses the concrete. I touch his jacket with all five of my fingers and he starts to float. "Hi I'm Ochaco Uraraka, I'm sorry about using my quirk on you but you were falling so I thought it would be okay." I put him the right way round and put my fingers together, "release." I start to rub the back of my neck and give him a sheepish smile.

"Thank you, Ura." He gives me a bow and I cant help but think how cute the nickname is. "Oh, um is it okay if I can you that?" I nod my head in responseand smile at him. "I'm Izuku Midoria, by the way, but everyone calls me Izu. Its nice to meet you."

"You too! What class are you in?"

"I'm in 1-A, you?"

"Im in 1-A to."

We wander around the school for a bit before we reach something called the design studio. "Do you know where we are going by any chance?" I ask Izu.

"No I- um i dont actually know." He clearly looks ashamed at himself and I cant help but feel sorry for him. "I thought we might be able to ask Power-Loader sensei."

"That's a great idea! Do you know where he is?"

"I think hes usually in here." He points to the design studio so I go over there to knock,  but before I get the chance I hear a load bang behind the large piece of metal.

"What was that?!"

"I think that was Mei..." Izu walks over and open the door.

"Hey Izu!!! Do you mind helping me I have no idea how to fix my baby!" Did they just say that they are fixing a baby?! They say it in such a cheerful voice, do they not know they just blew this room up and it's now covered in smoke?! A girl with pink hair and crazy goggles appears out of the smoke and Izu's eyes seem to light up after seeing her. Are they dating, is Izu even single?

"Hello Mei! Have you tried to reduce the amount of power you are putting into it?" Hes smart?! What isnt this boy amazing at...

"Great idea!" She gets to work, messing around with this boot and somehow she ends up putting it on and almost flying into me. "Who are you?" Wow, she couldnt sound less bothered about me.

"I'm Ochaco Uraraka, it's nice to meet you!" I bow to her.

"Erm- you to!" She trys to bow back but ends up spinning so I help her get back to the ground.

"So, what do you two need?"

"We don't know how to get to class 1-A so we were looking for Power-loader sensei to tell us." Izu told her.

"Oh if you need someone to get you to 1-A why not ask Bakugo, he just passed the design studio a second ago."

"Who's Bakugo?"

"Hes one of my old friends, but he doesnt like me now. He thinks I'm a villain." Now I know why I recognise him, he was that boy who, apparently, killed someone on that video.

"It was Toga." I tell Izu without realizing it.

"Pardon?"

"Oh, The villain in the video, it was the girl who could turn into anyone right? I think her name was Toga." He clearly looks shocked so I explain how I saw a newspaper article about villains and she was one who got caught.

"Y-yes, I'm surprised you dont think it was me..."

"What do you mean? At the end you could clearly see a girl with blonde hair in the window reflection." Mei adds.

"Thank you." Izu whispers.

"Why are you thanking us?" I ask him.

"Because you believe me and dont accuse me without looking at the video properly."

"Its no problem. Now, why dont you find 1-A before your late. Here's a map of the school I found."

"Thanks Mei. I'll see you at lunch, yea?"

"Of course bye." We all wave goodbye and head to 1-A.

When we get there we see a very strict looking blue haired boy telling of some sort of angry pomeranian. Oh, wait no that's just a man angry spike haired blonde boy who wont take him feet of the desk. This is going to be one long year...

A/N thank you for reading the thirtieth part of my first story. Please let me know some names for Uraraka. Sorry for continuously posting short chapters but I think 800-1000 words will be how long the chapter will be. Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter, I hope to see you in the comments. Love you <3

Words used 1109