•Chapter 14•

James woke up to the sound of someone knocking, no more like banging his door. Merlin why can't anybody let my sleep! Thought James.

"What!?" Asked James, harshly. "Potter finally! Sirius, Remus and Peter are waiting for you outside. Professor McGonagall told them they are not allowed inside."Came the voice of Lily. "Oh tell them I'm coming in a second, Evans." Said James.

James quickly got up, brushed his teeth and came out of his room only to see Lily staring at his t-shirt. He started, "What is something wrong with my t-" James looked down only to see he had no t-shirt on. "Oh shit, Sorry." Said James, awkwardly as he hurriedly went back to his room.

"Quidditch played off well for him, didn't it?" Came the voice of someone. "Wh- Oh it's you all, Professor allowed you finally?" Asked Lily, ignoring the previous statement. "Don't change the topic Lilyflower we all saw how you were making heart ey-" Sirius was teasing Lily but was interrupted by Remus,

"Yes Lils, she did allow us." He glared at Sirius before continuing, "Dunno why she was stopping us in the first place, she knows we come here." He finished. "Oh, I think it was because a couple of 6th years were around, probably didn't want to allow us to break rules in front of them." Said Peter. "Oh Minnie, she can't ever resist us for long." Said Sirius, grinning.

"Oh where did Prongs go, all he had to do was where a damn t-shirt!" Said Remus, suddenly noticing that James still hadn't come out. They all realised that and went into his room only to find him laying on the bed asleep with a few t-shirts thrown around his bed messily.

All of them could not help but laugh at him. "Classic Prongsie." Said Sirius, even though it wasn't really true because out all the Marauders, James was actually the one who would wake up the earliest. "C'mon let's wake him up." Said Lily. "No Lils, not like this." Said Sirius, smirking.

Remus and Peter got Sirius's message just from that smirk. All of three boys, together, levitated him and left him outside the Head Dorms. "1,2,3 go." Said Sirius as the boys conjured water from their wands and sprayed it on him and then quickly closed the Head Dorms from the inside so James wouldn't see them.

"Merlin's pants what-" Said James as realisation struck him. "SIRIUS ORION BLACK!" He yelled getting inside the Head Dorms to see four of his friends laughing hysterically. He couldn't help but smile himself at the sight of his laughing friends. "Padfoot, Moony you did something really bad seeing that I usually wake up earlier than you two. You're going to regret this!" Said James. "Oh we'll see about that Prongs." Said Sirius even though he knew that James was very serious.

"And Lils you too? You betrayed me!" Said James in mock hurt with his hand on his chest. "Sorry James, but I had no part in the prank, I was just the audience." Said Lily, who had now stopped laughing but was still smiling.

Finally, after a lot of tantrums, James got ready and they went downstairs for a late breakfast along with Alice, Mary, Marlene and Frank, everyone in a good mood and ready to enjoy their day.

******************
A/N
Sorry, it's sort of a filler chapter.