"Don't you roll your eyes at me." He told her while searching for plates in their cupboard.

"How do you even know that?" She laughed looking at him. "You weren't even looking!"

"I know what you do when I tell you to do something." He replied putting two plates on the counter and taking a quick glance at her.

"Ah..." She pointed out. "So, you know when you are being bossy." Ellie teased him.

When she got near the table, she took the flowery center away and then she sat. Chris began to bring everything to set the table.

"I am only bossy when I have my reasons." He smirked as he put the table cloth on the table.

"Right." Ellie smirked looking at him.

Chris smiled and then went to grab the plates and cups from the counter. Ellie watched his tall and tone frame reach for the ceramic and then turning around to come back. Her elbow resting on the table and her chin resting on her hand. Chris smiled at her as he turned around, noticing her glittering glare and soft smile on her lips.

"Cat got your tongue?" He teased a little more as she had fallen silent.

"No... I was just watching you." She responded.

Chris put a plate and a cup in front of her and then the other at his place. Then, he rested his hands on the table near her and bend over her face. Ellie raised her head an inch to reach his lips and a slow wet smooch was shared.

"Are you really fine?" She asked him, looking in his blue gaze. Chris nodded.

"I am, my love." He pecked her and then caressed her face. "There are no signs of it anymore."

"I love it when you call me like that." She told him.

Chris noticed how her eyes sparkled as she pierced his blue gaze with hers as she said these words to him and pecked her one more time, lingering for a few seconds and then pulled away.

"You are my love." He affirmed, walking away.

He grabbed the rest of the stuff from the counter and came back with his hands full. He put the bag with the food on the table and then distributed the cutlery and the napkins. Done, he sat in front of her as usual and began to take the boxes out of the bag.

"It's beautiful outside." Ellie commented as she watched their view.

Chris looked outside too, to acknowledge what she was seeing and he knew she meant the moon and the starry sky. Ellie loved to watch the sky and the stars and that's when he thought it was the perfect moment to bring the subject up. He looked back at her.

"You know what I thought about today." Chris told her. Ellie turned her head to look at him. "I was thinking that we could get a new house." He told her opening the pack with her meat and putting it in front of her.

"You want to move out?" She asked him rather surprised.

Chris shrugged. "We both like nature and I sure would like a bit more of privacy..." He looked outside. "I like the park we have in front of our building but I don't like these buildings I can see across the park. We can get a much starrier sky if we live in the middle of nature."

"Wow..." She exclaimed. "You really thought about this."

"I have." Chris told her. "I think it would be good for us to get away from the city and get a cozy place near a beach that we both love... maybe near a lake... I don't know. There are so many places we love."

"I work downtown..." Ellie breathed.

"There are wonderful places at the distance of a Ferry." He argued. "Think about it. Please..."