Chapter 35

Brooke raised her arms above her head and pressed her fingers against the headboard to make more pressure as she stretched her body. The light was already piercing into the bedroom. Sun rays shining through the window and curtain and projecting against the wall, creating abstract lightning figures. Still blinking her eyes, a little, she turned her head to the left side to read the time on the alarm clock that was sitting on her nightstand. Red numbers flashing 10 am. She turned her head towards the white ceiling and frowned. She was still feeling tired. Then, an arm wrapped around her waist and lips kissed her naked shoulder, making her smile. A second later brown wavy tips of hair were tickling her cheeks as the lips encountered hers for a morning kiss.

"Good morning." Brooke said sleepy, while running a hand over his hair so she could see his face better.

"Fuck, I'm still tired." He said in raspy groggy voice, and at the same time rolled on top of her, making Brooke giggle.

"What are you doing?" She asked him, still holding his hair in place. His blue eyes glistening as he stared into her green ones. "We need to get out of the bed if we don't want to be late."

"Right..." He pecked her, and then continued kissing her over her neck.

"Eddie!" Brooke giggled and pulled his head up. "I mean it." She said firmly. "We have to go to the island. It's gonna take us some time and we still have to get dressed and stuff."

"Did they really need to move to the island?" He asked pretending to be annoyed.

"It was Chris." Brooked told him. "I am so sorry, babe..." She kissed his lips but smiling. "I promise we can have all the fun you want when we come back."

"You said the same thing last night and it didn't happen." He told her. "I don't believe you." Brooke started laughing.

"Because you were high out of your mind." She stated. "You couldn't even concentrate..."

"Ok!" He said and rolled off her and sat on the bed. "Enough of this conversation. We need to get going." Brooke started laughing loud. "Don't laugh." He smiled sweetly. "I am failing as a boyfriend after just a month of relationship... this is embarrassing." Brooke laughed even more and he started laughing too.

"I love you." Brooke said, holding his hand. "I do..." She said again as he looked back at her.

Eddie smiled and lied down on top of her again, capturing her lips with his. The kiss evolved slow and easy, and with their tongues uniting in a gentle and passionate dance. Soon, his hands were caressing her breasts, his fingers teasing her nipples and Brooke felt her entire body giving in. Her mind telling her to stop, her body burning of desire for him. As his lips left hers, he continued kissing her neck, her collarbone and finally reached down on her left nipple with which he played with his teeth, lips, and tongue, making her gasp at the sensation he sent over her body. There was no turning back from that point. Her flesh was on fire, pulsing, hankering for him, and Brooke wrapped her legs around his waist, tightening her knees onto his hips.

"What happened to us being late?" He smiled against her lips, while she pushed her hips up to him and he pulled away just to tease her a bit more.

"Well..." She raised her head to capture his lips again.

Eddie let his body fall over hers again, supporting himself on his elbows. His hands siding her face while their lips slid together once more. That moment, he lowered his hips on her too and soothingly, he merged his body with hers gently, fulfilling their desire. A soft moan was realized by Brooke into his mouth as she felt him and their kiss broke the moment he started loving her. Her arms wrapped around his back, running up and down in caresses that he loved. His lips glued to her ear where she could listen all the sexual musicality that escaped from within him. The intense breathing, the soft moans as he did something more pleasurable, low groans when she moved under him, with him, and the love words he whispered into her ear.