Holy crap! Did they forget that even I am there in the group? Are they speaking all this nonsense on my face? Don't they all have any other work rather than typing 5 lakh messages??? If they used their fingers in all paperworks rather than on their cell, we would never have any problem regarding papers.

I thought!!!!

Whatever I say about them but they are the same people because of whom we are standing this high.

I didn't want to face that Khajoor anyhow today. He was busy in his cabin. He didn't call me for once in his area to assign the extra work which he regularly does.

In Evening, he just messaged me to meet near the Bus Stand so he could pick me up from there. We reached home. Dinner was silent between us until he broke it.

“Ahana, do you remember about tomorrow?”

“Of course!! I was as usual going to ask you as you have the habit of forgetting stuffs but today, I guess you ate some almonds in the morning. Impressive!!” I said eating my dinner.

“Can't you speak sober with me??” He asked glaring at me. He stopped his dinner for a moment whereas as I was busy with my food. After all Food is love and Love is Food.

"Oh my..... Look who’s speaking!! The same person, who didn't even greet a genuine Hello to girls is asking me to speak properly with him. Don't you remember how you used to speak with all those girls??? Such a big flirt u were!!”

"Oh, that wasn't any flirty accent. All girls used to fall for me so apparently they used to think like this. I was the only charm of our school.” He said pulling his invisible collar up.

“Charm?? Can you please tell me what exactly you did for the school to get this tag?? As much as I remember, you were the only outstanding student!” I said.

“See...even you are agreeing that I was an outstanding student.” He smiled hearing to the word 'outstanding'.

“Mr...... I meant out-standing. Everyday teacher used to punish you and in result you were always made to stand out.” I laughed.

“Oyee!!! Don't make me remind of your deeds....Mine were way better than yours. Weren't you the same nerdy who used to secretly read comics during sports period. No one till now knows about it except for me.”

“Aee.....who told you? I....I......ne..never read any such books.” I angrily stood up from my seat.

“Oh really???” He too stood up and glared me.

“Okay fine!!! I used to get bored during sports so for timepass I used to read them. I thought everybody would laugh at me as being a nerd reading comics does not suit me. Moreover I had you to make a whole drama regarding Ms. Ahana reading comics secretly.” I pouted.

“Aw.....my nerdy!!!” He said pulling my cheeks.

We both sat down awkwardly again for the dinner as he unknowingly pulled my cheeks and emphasized on the word 'MY'. It was the first time he ever touched me except when fightings.

I can't figure this feeling out. Duh!

Next morning,