"Before Linda I would personally kicked his ass if he would be like that but he is not and we all know that" John said. "Anyway you should get ready, sis. It is time. We should go outside"

I nodded towards him and took a deep breath. Linda gave me my bouquet with blue and white roses.

 Linda gave me my bouquet with blue and white roses

I went outside after wearing my long veil. Outside Eisuke's father , Akira was waiting. I walked towards him.

"You are looking beautiful ,Kathy" He said as I walked towards him. He is going to walk me to altar as I don't have father. He hugged me as I went towards him. "Take a deep breath" I nodded my head towards him.

"Are you ready?" "Yes" That's it . My husband to be is waiting there. Just this door is stopping us from moving.

I took Akira's hand and we started walking . The doors opened , I looked around in awe. This wedding and my dress is designed by Linda and Ota. They did great job.

I looked in my front and there he was looking as handsome as ever. He was wearing Cream colored tuxedo. I was keeping my eye contact as he was keeping it with me.

"You are looking stunning" Eisuke said when I was in front of him. "You are also" i said with a smile and he smirked.

We were just totally in each others eyes. We couldn't even break eye contact. 

Then I heard priest clearing his throat make both of us break I contact. All around us started to laugh. I blushed and Eisuke muttered something under his breath.

"Dearly beloved ,we are gathered here in the sight of god ,and in the face of company, to join Eisuke Ichinomiya and Katherine Andrew in holy matrimony, which is an honorable estate." Priest said and then continued. "I believe you have wrote your own vows" We both nodded at him.

"I, Katherine Andrew, take you, Eisuke Ichinomiya, to be my husband, to share the good times and hard times side by side. I humbly give you my hand and my heart as I pledge my faith and love to you. Just as this ring I give you today is a circle without end, my love for you is eternal. Just as it is made of incorruptible substance, my commitment to you will never fail. With this ring, I thee wed." I said and pushed the ring in his finger.

"I, Eisuke Ichinomiya , take you, Katherine Andrew , to be my wife, to share the good times and hard times side by side. I humbly give you my hand and my heart as I pledge my faith and love to you. Just as this ring I give you today is a circle without end, my love for you is eternal. Just as it is made of incorruptible substance, my commitment to you will never fail. With this ring, I thee wed" He said and put the ring on my finger. We both smiled at each other.

 We both smiled at each other