𝗣𝗹𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

Vote and comment!!💛

Simon's POV

I smack Baz after we leave class and I walk a little too close behind him to hide my boner. Everyone around us turns at the thwacking sound Baz receives on the back of his perfect hair, and I know he'd take it if we were in our bedroom. . . But we aren't. So he turns around sneering, but his eyes are telling me a whole different story.

And as usual I take the first swing at him in the middle of the hallway, aiming to miss. Vampire. He pins me down immediately, holding both of my wrists down above my head with only a hand. A small group of students gather around us, and for their sake Baz raises a fist, even though he'd rather ride me like this than punch me.

My turn to smirk. But none of this is helping my erection.

Baz's POV

Oh, I am not letting Snow best me at my own game.

Since I do have him pinned down, and a crowd, I must be discreet. . .

I pretend to collect my anger and coolly brush my long black hair out of my face, still straddling Simon with a sneer, for every mage still watching in shock or boredom or amusement. Then I roll my eyes at him and move to get up, slightly grinding against his erection while I get off my knees to stand and leave him there fuming. The anger practically makes Snow red, and he scrambles to get up and follow me again.

Nobody gives me a suspicious second glance. Perfect.

Simon's POV

He. Just. Flipped his hair. Like a fucking princess. And fucking grinded on me. . . Only to get up and leave.

This is torture.

I'm torn between begging and going off now.

"Bazzy. . ."

"Yes, my love."

How dare he call me that and torture me?!

"You are so going to get it,"

"I can't wait," He smirks back at me as we're about to walk into the next class, I pull him into a crevice. Taking a quick look around for onlookers, I take him by the hips and he can never hold back his pretty smile when I have him like this. Planting my lips on his neck I start sucking higher near his jaw, and his perfect posture melts, and his back arches in my hands. I sigh in satisfaction at the utter chaos and beauty of his husky little whine, making sure to leave prominent red marks all along his neck.

I'm internally trying to mimick Baz's evil cackle, because he will not know what hit him. . .

Baz's POV

"Do you think I'm an idiot, Snow?"

"No, being an idiot is my job. . . Why?" I ask with a smirk.

"Watch your teeth. I'm not exactly dying for the world to know Simon Snow is the one I chose." He whispers imperiously between moans. (The real reason is because we can't risk the rumors spreading to his father this way.)

"You chose?" I scoff, pretending to be offended.

"Hmm. You're quite the nightmare; I wouldn't want to tarnish my reputation, now would I?" He says teasingly.

"Alright then," I breathe against his neck, pulling away. His silver eyes widen innocently, in loss and disappointment. Ha, he didn't see that coming!