𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵

The more votes and comments, the earlier you get the next chapters!!💛💛

Penelope's POV

I walk down to breakfast, heading to my usual table, with a plate of scones for Simon. He can get the rest of his food himself, I spoil him enough. And he's probably going to be late to breakfast anyway, now that he has Baz back—thanks to me!

                I plop down on my seat, trying to ignore the lingering image of a hungry-eyed Simon and a tied-up Baz, and open up our book for Magickal Artefacts class. I heard of a crystalline orb that can hold a soul captive. . . Mom would be thrilled! So, I try looking for any information in the book about such an orb.

                 "I was unaware Cook Pritchard added books to the menu, Bunce, with the way you're inhaling those pages." Baz smirks from behind me. Arsehole. He's back; finally some entertainment.

                 "Thanks for the scones, Pen!" Simon yells, and Baz kisses his cheek tenderly, sitting down next to him. (It's too early for anyone else to be around, so they can keep their relationship a secret this way.)

                 "I was unaware Simon was on the menu, Baz, with the way you're practically eating him." I mock, smirking back.

                 "Oh you haven't seen eating yet," slips out of a devilish grin, "and is this jealousy I detect? No Micah for you to munch on? Wanking off to books your last resort?"

                 Oh, I will kill him.

                 (Do I really seem that lonely?)

Baz's POV

"Play nice, guys—" Simon intervenes between our friendly banter. I was having fun tormenting Bunce, but I can tell Simon feels very mature and intelligible right now—so I shut up. (After cackling.) (What. . . ?)

              I'll have to leave to sit with Dev and Niall in a few minutes anyway, so that we can keep this a secret. Niall will be glad to know I won't be inhabiting (more like hogging) his room any longer.

              And Dev is still in the dark about Snow. . . .

             But at least for now I have my angel beside me, pigging on waffles while buttering scones. The amount of food he can fit in his hands and mouth is strange. . . Almost amazing. Mostly weird though; and he eats like a wild dog.

             A wild dog you'd like to slip the tongue.

            And I just might—if only to piss off Penelope.

Simon's POV

Their bickering is hilarious, but it needs to stop coming between my scones, and eggs, and waffles, and sausages. (Yes, I'm drooling.)

              Things finally feel normal. They finally feel good.

              And Penelope really likes Baz, maybe even more than she likes me. . . But he isn't the buddy-type, so I'm safe. Otherwise, those two are peas in a pod. They both love studying and reading and magick. Nerds. Except Baz is also musically skilled. And muscular, and athletic. And smoking hot. And really good in bed.

                His whimpers and moans are still playing in my ears, like a sweet melody. I'm only a little sad he has to go away from me every now and then. . . But I know his family is bound to kill us if they find out we're in love, so I understand why we can't be seen together yet, (and Crowley knows what the Mage will say) but still. . . I can't wait until we can be out in the open about our relationship.