𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗶𝗱

Another double update (if someone answers the question below), a New Years Angst and Fluff present for all of you!

I swear if y'all don't comment imma cry-

Also, In order to know whether I should publish the next chapter you all need to tell me smut or no?

Btw, the next chapter won't come until someone answers cuz I dunno what y'all wanna read.

Update the next ch is under construction-

Wtf is wrong with me-

Baz's POV

Simon's brows are furrowed in frustration and his blue eyes are pained. The rising tears glisten, but he's hesitant as we walk up the stairs to Mummers. He's walking ahead of me, quite slowly so I make sure to stay two steps behind. His hand drags me along and since we're still far from our room his grip is loose. I think especially after the Mage's reaction he's scared of anyone else finding out.

Simon's POV

I have his hand in mine, and it's enough to hold the tears behind the barricades of my eyes.

I have his hand in mine, but I don't have enough strength to hold on too tight. Although it's all I want to do. Fuck whoever catches us.

I just might go off on them.

Baz's POV

Gerard walks out of his room when we reach their floor and Rhys wheels in behind him. I gently pull my hand out of Snow's, scared to be found. Not only for Snow's sake but also my father. . If rumors reached him about me and Simon then I'd surely be staked. He was more furious about my queerness than about me being a vampire. . Which goes to say a lot.

"Good, Simon?" Rhys asks with a smile.

Simon turns around to face me. "Good, good. You?"

His blue eyes break my heart. I can barely keep a mask of annoyance on for the sake of Rhys and Gerald and my own safety. I lose myself in the consuming and aching blue.

Rhy's POV

"Alright, Simon!" I answer, gripping the armrest on my wheelchair. But he isn't looking at me, his eyes are trained on Basilton and not with their usual animosity. Basilton gulps under his gaze, and I can feel the Chosen One's tidal magick flood this floor in the building. For the first time in our years at Watford. . Basil doesn't sneer. He stares back, not even a hint of a glare on his expression. He suddenly looks down and mutters something, at which Simon finally turns away from him. Odd. The Chosen One nods at Gerald and makes his way up to the room him and Basil share. (I've heard it's the biggest room in Mummers, the biggest room for students living here.) Basil stands paralyzed for a minute, and I don't dare say a word in fear of his fiery retorts. Then he seems to come back from his thoughts and makes his way up the next set of stairs without sparing me a glance. Regardless, I make my way to dinner with Gerald.

Simon's POV

"Love, they're watching. . ," Baz whispered as I stared into his stormy eyes. Why did he let go of my hand? Is he ashamed of me?

A twisting sensation in my stomach reminds me I'm hungry. Or maybe it's just the worry materializing in my gut. Either way, I don't want to think about why Baz would leave me. What if he really does though? What if the Mage is right, and Baz doesn't love me at all? What if he's only plotting?

No, no. . I'm being insane. . Right?

"I fucking hate this. . ," I whisper from the top of the tower, high above Baz, knowing he can hear me. Resisting the temptation to say 'you' instead of 'this' was difficult but I didn't want him to know that. . especially since I'm only put off because of the Mage and Baz can't be blamed for anything.

Baz's POV

"I know, I know. . ," I whisper back, aware that he can't hear me.