𝗕𝗮𝘇𝘇𝘆 𝗕𝗼𝗼

Vote and comment!!

Please check out my new poetry book, and snowbaz one-shots <3

Baz's POV

I walk with Simon to the dining hall, and leave him there with Penelope and a pile of scones reaching almost as high as me. This boy. . . , I chuckle to myself.

                Simon and I are currently low key. Okay we have only been together like that for one day but still. Penny remains unaware that Snow and I are together. . . at least I hope we're together—we are together, right? Need to figure that out later. . .

                Getting Dev and Niall to leave their food to practice Football instead was a true test of my patience. Almost as challenging as leaving Simon Snow naked in my bed to go shower. Regret courses through my cold veins. I have learnt a valuable lesson: never leave that naked sun-kissed, freckle splattered body. Not for anything.

             "Baz, why are we practicing in the morning?" Dev whines.

             "Because we have a game, Dev," I snap.

             "Take it easy on us, please," Niall smiles cheekily and I throw a half-hearted punch his way. He dodges thankfully, because my vampire strength would've left him with a few missing teeth.

 After an hour of practice, I'm too tired to bother changing for class, especially since I'll have to head back to the Pitch soon anyway. And I do not wish to enter my room because the second I do, Simon's scent will engulf my mind. Our scent will leave me an absolute mess. Crowley, I sound more like a mated werewolf. I'm internally, perpetually rolling my eyes at myself.

              Wandering dazedly through last night's events, I find myself in Greek class. Sliding into the seat beside Simon, who immediately looks up at me—flustered—I cock an eyebrow and smirk at the reaction.

              "Your hair. . . ," Simon gasps, and I bite my lip to hold back a laugh.

              "They're tied up. . . ," he's looking at me as if I grew another head—a wild, strange amazement glinting in blue eyes.

              "Snow. You're crazy." I inform him politely.

                Simon gulps—and it's a whole bloody show, the way his Adam's Apple bobs slowly. He manages to look away when the Minotaur clicks his tongue disdainfully at him. (I may or may not have snickered at that.)

                I spend the entire class staring at my Chosen One. At those blue eyes that keep catching in the sunlight, shimmering. The same eyes that look at me lovingly and lustfully now. Bronze curls that bounce every time he moves his head, the same curls that grazed between my legs last night. His sun-kissed body, one that reacts to my every touch and whisper. 

               Certain that he had felt my eyes on him, I ask to leave class and wait outside the door. Within a few minutes Simon's bronze curls bounce into view. He fists a hand in my shirt, grabbing me by the collar and slams my body back against the old brick wall, then wrapping his arms around my neck he pulls me down.   

               Snow crashes his mouth into mine, swaying on his toes. Snaking my arms around his lean waist, I smile against those plump, pink lips. 

               Crowley, I love this boy. . .

                I take him into my arms while he smiles against my mouth, still swaying. I hold him even tighter, since he's practically floating. Golden fingers tug hastily at my hair, untying them. Simon's quite messier and clumsier and higher than usual, he's exuding thick waves of magick. And he's all over me.